PDA

View Full Version : fully rebuilt 1400+ 8valve engine (stage3) complete

8v screamer
13-12-09, 09:13 AM
I am selling my complete running stage 3 1400 8 valve engine, it has covered less than 2000 miles and is currently fitted in my project tigra which is also for sale.
The engine is of a very high spec and no expense has been spared, it consists of, rebored block with 1mm oversized pistons and rings,arp rod bolts,stage 3 ported and polished head with enlarged ports ( done by cylinder head developments) new stainless valves,uprated springs, kent fast road rally cam, lightened flywheel,KnN panel filter and modified air box,all new gaskets and bearings,new water pump and clutch.
Everything on this engine is new , ive not had it on a rolling road but it makes around 125 bhp with a good 4 branch manifold and no cat but is now fitted with a standard exhaust.
there is however an electrical problem since i fitted it in the tigra which it didnt have in my corsa where it missfire on the warm up cycle but if left to run for 2 mins then driven it is fine.
It can be heard running.
I will sell the engine complete and with gearbox for £400 ( it cost nearly £2000 to build.
Or you can have the whole car for £500, it has no mot or tax and needs tyres and has a few dents but has all new brakes (fully rebuilt) with new brake lines,new handbrake cables, new throttle and clutch cables aswell as many other new bits the body is a bit tatty but needs next to nothing for an mot. If you want to take the car i have a whole load of parts that i will let go with it as i need my garage back lol, theres rads,tons of standard engine parts, gearboxes, a brand new 1400 cam still boxed and allsorts of other bits.
viewing is welcome and must be collected from luton.
cheers
Lloyd
lloyd-rose@hotmail.co.uk

8v screamer
14-12-09, 07:21 AM
£400 and ill chuck the tigra in for nothing?

Plug
14-12-09, 10:05 AM
have you got proof of all work that has been done?

MattBrown
14-12-09, 11:53 AM
Pics of tigra, and pics of engine, as jim /\/\/\ said, proof, receipts, and photos of inside of engine please:thumb:

david657
14-12-09, 06:14 PM
pics of engine and also is it carb or ecu?

cheers

DW-Nova
14-12-09, 08:58 PM
Defo intrested in the engine on it's own, you got any receipts and pictures ? Whats the best price for the engine on it's own ? i.e. no gbox but complete with the ancillaires etc... Would it be a case of i'd have to pop down and drop it out myself ? Cheers.

8v screamer
15-12-09, 07:22 AM
Hi guys, i dont have any pics but you can come and see it, i should still have all the receipts in my toolbox so ill have to have a look.
It and injection engine and all complete, if needs be i will drop the engine out but would rather it all went in the car just to make life easier for me.
Cheers
Lloyd

8v screamer
15-12-09, 09:37 PM
The car runs and can be driven down the road where it is as its in a big private close to give an idea of the torque and power that it produces

irish
22-12-09, 04:54 PM
pm sent

rustwagon
24-12-09, 11:38 AM
If i was to come and testdrive the engine how long would it take to get the engine out of the car, in days etc.

Cheers

Rob

nova-taken
24-12-09, 02:19 PM
read earlier posts mate, it is an injection engine

8v screamer
29-12-09, 10:14 PM
Now Sold!!!!!