PDA

View Full Version : OBD plug on Corsa C

Mike
12-12-09, 10:49 PM
Stupid qeustion I know, but asking this on a particular Corsa C owners club was like asking them how to reverse engineer a sandwich :roll:

Anyone by any remote chance know where the OBD port/plug is on a Corsa C Di (Y17DT engine)

Adam
12-12-09, 10:53 PM
At a guess it'll be either by the fusebox, by the centre console/ashtray or in the engine bay

Mike
12-12-09, 10:56 PM
At a guess it'll be either by the fusebox, by the centre console/ashtray or in the engine bay

Im gonna have a nosey tomorrow under the bonnet, as theres a mass of elec connections/plugs by the battery.

Reason i ask is ive just managed to get my hands on the gear to flash enhanced maps onto most "new age" diesel/petrol motors via a laptop :thumb:

Adam
12-12-09, 11:06 PM
Newish vaux's do have a load of relays/ports etc etc under the bonnet, usually hidden in black boxes, so yeah worth a try.

blacknovagsi
12-12-09, 11:14 PM
where the centre console comes down under all the controls in the dash theres a cut out,take the cover off the plug and bish bosh bash.

Mike
12-12-09, 11:48 PM
where the centre console comes down under all the controls in the dash theres a cut out,take the cover off the plug and bish bosh bash.

You mean the plastic cover between the head unit an heat controls yeah?

xe_nova9
12-12-09, 11:54 PM
half way up the gear stick straight in front of it there is a cut out in the dash its in there, set back a couple of inches.