PDA

View Full Version : Center cap screws

ant_tay
11-12-09, 08:02 AM
Has anyone got the little screws for the center caps and key for the screws for cesaros not sure if they the same as others

djbrowney
11-12-09, 08:09 AM
didnt read post right *

ant_tay
11-12-09, 08:12 AM
i didnt even no the crews had covers lol

can you not read where does it say i want covers for the crews

F**king tool

2drloon
11-12-09, 08:30 AM
got aset with key here mate £20 posted

xe_nova9
11-12-09, 09:54 AM
Get down the local scrappy mate, most likely to get four for a pound or something similar.

They're the same bolts on astra g's and other vauxhalls too.

Just use some long nose pliers to get them on and off

:thumb:

EDIT: I think I have some at work, not sure how many. No key though. Will let you know monday if you havent found any by then.

ant_tay
11-12-09, 10:24 AM
Get down the local scrappy mate, most likely to get four for a pound or something similar.

They're the same bolts on astra g's and other vauxhalls too.

Just use some long nose pliers to get them on and off

:thumb:

EDIT: I think I have some at work, not sure how many. No key though. Will let you know monday if you havent found any by then.

ok mate thanks was thinking about the scrppy but i want the key because they aint long been painted white so using a pliers could potentialy damage the paint and i dont want that

djbrowney
11-12-09, 11:27 AM
can you not read where does it say i want covers for the crews

F**king tool

Tell you what mate call me a ****ing tool again and i will smash your ****ing face in 'simples' :mad:

i miss read the post my bad, now knock your attiude on the head because it stinks, there was absolutley no need for it :thumb:

ant_tay
11-12-09, 11:30 AM
Tell you what mate call me a ****ing tool again and i will smash your ****ing face in 'simples' :mad:

i miss read the post my bad, now knock your attiude on the head because it stinks, there was absolutley no need for it :thumb:

go and cry about it in someone elses corner that gives a toss ;)
i love abit of banter

djbrowney
11-12-09, 11:33 AM
go and cry about it in someone elses corner that gives a toss ;)
i love abit of banter

wow you really are a cock :thumb:

ant_tay
11-12-09, 11:35 AM
wow you really are a cock :thumb:

if you realy want to go into it you shouldnt have posted you first comment in the first place so you can suck my cock if you like:thumb:

djbrowney
11-12-09, 11:38 AM

Did you not read this ???

ant_tay
11-12-09, 11:40 AM
Did you not read this ???

yeah i read it fine its just a bit of banter back and fourth nothing to worry about its all good probably not the best place for it by i dont care it was fun :thumb: :d