PDA

View Full Version : Png Mince Boilers!!!!!!!

2drloon
10-12-09, 01:22 AM
NO OFFENCE TO supernova.629
maybe its only me whose come across people who find it difficult to spell etc and have things like dyslexia. i feel its highly unfair that people on here find it fun or just have such S***e lifes they sit on here looking to take the p*** out of people who they feel are sum what lower down on the f*****g spectrum from them when obviously they aren't as there the narrow minded c**** that feel the need for it.
please correct me if i am wrong but this is not mother f****** text type!!!!

after a set of vauxhall speedline alloys 16" not bothered about tyres eny condishon as can get refurbesed chears p.m if eny one has eny or phone or text

james

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1404074#post1404074

napalm_27
10-12-09, 01:37 AM
erm you fail mate lol
http//cuntas/ isnt any sort of web address let alone a site lol

brainsnova
10-12-09, 01:39 AM
theres a couple of mistakes in your essay too lol

2drloon
10-12-09, 01:39 AM
erm you fail mate lol
http//cuntas/ isnt any sort of web address let alone a site lol WTF YOU ONABOUT MATE!

"MY BALLS" SUCK THEM!

AlexW
10-12-09, 01:50 AM
eny condishon chears eny eny8

Thats just failure, text typing too you could call it.

SPELL CHECK, USE IT!

2drloon
10-12-09, 01:52 AM
theres a couple of mistakes in your essay too lol NO TEXT TYPING!!

2drloon
10-12-09, 01:53 AM
Thats just failure, text typing too you could call it.

SPELL CHECK, USE IT! bull shat!! how can you call it text typing!

oh and no text typing!!

brainsnova
10-12-09, 02:36 AM
buy a punch bag and release the tension.

2drloon
10-12-09, 02:44 AM
i just have done matey.http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/images/smile/snow_wavey.gif

nova-taken
10-12-09, 04:46 AM
2dr loon, i agree with what your saying mate, if someone has dyslexia or some other form or learning disability, then taking the michael really is uncalled for.

its not his/ her fault that they find it difficult to spell accurately.

mis-spelling words and text typing are too different things

2drloon
10-12-09, 05:04 AM
2dr loon, i agree with what your saying mate, if someone has dyslexia or some other form or learning disability, then taking the michael really is uncalled for.

its not his/ her fault that they find it difficult to spell accurately.

mis-spelling words and text typing are too different things thanks mate i can understand when people get a bit fustrated with people text typing but i just think this is obviously not that yet there jumping in there having a go about him text typing.

nova-taken
10-12-09, 05:24 AM
exactly mate, as i said, its not someones fault if they have say dyslexia or someother form of learning disability.

text typing is shorter, the guy you used as an example obviously wasnt shortening what he had written, he genuinely looks like he struggled to type that. and taking the P*** out of him for that is a little bit sick

you wouldnt take the p*** out of a guy in a wheelchair would you?

2drloon
10-12-09, 05:33 AM
exactly mate, as i said, its not someones fault if they have say dyslexia or someother form of learning disability.

text typing is shorter, the guy you used as an example obviously wasnt shortening what he had written, he genuinely looks like he struggled to type that. and taking the P*** out of him for that is a little bit sick

you wouldnt take the p*** out of a guy in a wheelchair would you?exsactly my point. if i were admin they would be slapped with the ban stick. its just wrong. he isnt trying to make it easy to type by shortening it and i know from a close friend that if its difficult for you to spell etc its easyer not to bother but i feel the site should be more welcoming then this as he posted a thread up looking for some wheels and seconds later someones down his throat for "text typing" when hes clearly put effort into making a thread!

nova-taken
10-12-09, 05:43 AM
know exactly what you mean loon.

atleast the guys trying, not like everyones perfect, i doubt if the guy has much confidence in his ability to read/write without people taking the p***.

and i agree about the site should be more welcoming towards this matter, equal opportunities, my a**e

Jon_nova1
10-12-09, 06:33 AM
Have some rep!

I agree too, so what theres a couple of spelling mistakes, i could still make it out with ease, not like text typing, If only some people knew how long it takes a dyslexic to put a sentence together with perfect spelling:roll:

2drloon
10-12-09, 06:56 AM
Have some rep!

I agree too, so what theres a couple of spelling mistakes, i could still make it out with ease, not like text typing, If only some people knew how long it takes a dyslexic to put a sentence together with perfect spelling:roll: well said mate!! cheers:thumb:

LEWI007
10-12-09, 07:22 AM
What if after all this, he really was just text typing lol

Aint very nice if he does have a problem with spelling though..

2drloon
10-12-09, 07:36 AM
What if after all this, he really was just text typing lol

Aint very nice if he does have a problem with spelling though.. point is even if he dosnt find it difficult to spell and was rushing or tired in no way can thins be classed as text typing! cos it isnt

Sloth
10-12-09, 07:50 AM
I agree. I deal with people with dyslexia and dispraxia daily, in no way is that text type. Oi and its all well and good saying use a spell check, but they cant pick between the right and wrong spelling. I think those that had a go should apologize to him.

2drloon
10-12-09, 07:52 AM
I agree. I deal with people with dyslexia and dispraxia daily, in no way is that text type. Oi and its all well and good saying use a spell check, but they cant pick between the right and wrong spelling. I think those that had a go should apologize to him.cheers rob!:thumb:

nova-taken
10-12-09, 08:01 AM
well said sloth. glad im not the only one who feels the same as 'loon

Rysee
10-12-09, 08:21 AM
are you sure using numbers instead of letters isn't txt type? I personally don't know much about learning dificuties. My brother has dislexia and he reads and does A level english and a friend is doing law at uni his dislexia is so bad they buy him laptops left right and centre

Stuart
10-12-09, 08:37 AM
typos FTW, we all make them.

Typing like a spastic FTL :d

djshaggeh
10-12-09, 08:47 AM
Stuart, short and too the point! lol

I have a problem with spelling and grammer. But if I'm uable to spell a word I just punch it on google and check it. It only takes about 5 seconds and saves you from a flaming. As for the grammer, I'm still learning at the age of 26.

burgo
10-12-09, 10:14 AM
BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! shut up!!! the amount of spell checkers these days theres no excuse

blue_peg_16v
10-12-09, 10:20 AM
i cant spell for toffee and regularly get the piss taken out of me for it, its just banter take it like a man

Southie
10-12-09, 10:35 AM
http://www.schoollibraryjournal.com/articles/blog/620000062/20080410/learn_how_to_type_fast_fastest_typist_typing.jpg

Rysee
10-12-09, 11:24 AM
google chrome and its spell check ftw... Portsign no mblile internte lft!

Jack
10-12-09, 11:28 AM
Not being able to spell is one thing. Text type is another. Being totally retarded/lazy when it comes to spelling is completely different.

As said, most browsers now have built in spell checkers. Google search can even work as a dictionary, and there's always dictionary.com - sure, you may not get the RIGHT word, but thats better than just guessing.

Making ranty threads about someone else's problem isn't the answer.

Spudly
10-12-09, 05:20 PM
Right, i know Jack has closed this thread but i feel the need to reply, i disagree with Dale (2drloon) people always play the 'dyslexic' card on here to explain poor spelling but the truth is with genuine dyslexia you can usually spell the word with correct letters merely in the wrong order, you dont add whatever letters appear to fit, someone on here said in the discussion the last time this came up that they were dyslexic, and would always endeavour to spellcheck what they had written so as not to look like an uneducated cretin.

Dyslexia is easy to spot, as is lack of education, we all went to school and were taught the same, its just some didnt listen or twagged from school, thats not our problem is it, everyone reads the rules (or at least clicks a box to say they have) before they are allowed to register and it states in the rules that text type is not permitted.

Im glad this is the case on here as you can clearly read whats being said by other members unlike some sites im a user of, and because they all text type on some i dont use them anymore.

When people say oh im dyslexic to explain shocking writing or text type, its like you seeing someone trying to fit an alloy wheel to a car the wrong way round, you tell them theyre getting it wrong and them trying to justify it by saying well im blind thats why im doing it wrong, utter rubbish, hell if i were dyslexic like the above mentioned user and i saw people saying oh im dyslexic it would piss me off a treat knowing that i genuinely was, and made the effort to type properly.

Rant over :p