View Full Version : Nova catches subaru

hybridturbo
09-12-09, 11:03 PM
Probs a repost but its features some good driving and swear words lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6rY1-pbeNM

Plug
09-12-09, 11:07 PM
coont nudge him

this video is apperining almost weekly atm :)

still a cracking video

CP
10-12-09, 07:48 AM
There's something about Irish rally co-drivers - they're mostly completely bonkerslol. It must be like driving with a large excitable 5 yr old whose been injected with adrenaline, red bull and steroids. In actual fact its not hard to come to the conclusion that they are almost exactly the opposite of what's needed to aid fast, smooth and controlled driving:d

Aragorn
10-12-09, 08:33 AM
Did they wreck the nova? Or just move it over to let the subaru coonts past?

XE PROJECT
10-12-09, 08:41 AM
His whole lap just wasnt to be, first that knob in scooby not moving, and jesus did he slow down nova, then at massive crash,

shame as looked like he was doing good,

love the bit where he just pushes guy past corner, dare say he hit him to hard, typical though as not many OLD CARS stand much chance against modern rubbish, bull bars next time me think

Aragorn
10-12-09, 08:47 AM
ye thats what i was wondering, did he damage the nova when he hit the scoob and call it a day, or did he just not want to push past the crashed car.

XE PROJECT
10-12-09, 10:03 AM
ye thats what i was wondering, did he damage the nova when he hit the scoob and call it a day, or did he just not want to push past the crashed car.

na you can see and hear him saying temp gauge hit red and he backs off, def didnt know about crashed car as he puts nova side ways in panic when he see's crash

ben doodar
10-12-09, 03:17 PM
is a repost im affraid, brilliant video all the same though.
when he ""nudges" the subaru it would of bust the rad, thats why the temp went so hot.

Pete
10-12-09, 03:33 PM
lol very funny video, i love the irish :) when the nova driver pulls over all you can hear is the co driver having a go at some guy asking him if he was driving the subaru lol

Logical Improvement
10-12-09, 07:36 PM
It makes me want a nova

alan b
10-12-09, 09:01 PM
ya irish rallieng ftw! i tell ya he wouldnt have been backin off if it was the pub he was on his way to!

dave watson
10-12-09, 09:18 PM
that vidio is amazeing well funny