PDA

View Full Version : anyone have to go physio lately?

napalm_27
09-12-09, 08:36 AM
im off to it @ 9.45 for my shoulder :( not liking the thought of being pulled around going to take about 2000mg of co-codamol before hand so i cant feel anythink :thumb:
shoulder still hurts now after a month yesterday from the crash :cry: :(

Jim
09-12-09, 08:45 AM
I did my back in a few years ago, went to the physio. It's a bit unnerving when they pull you here there and everywhere and then you hear all the bones in your back crack. Only thing I don't like about the physio is the cost :(

napalm_27
09-12-09, 08:48 AM
doctor refered me to it so not sure whats going on with who's paying what :confused:
i can just feel a slight uncomfortable sensation in my shoulder atm im takeing a wild guess that its going to be worse after :(

Jon_nova1
09-12-09, 09:28 AM
Sometimes it feels better after, does it feel like your arm needs to crack? lol

napalm_27
09-12-09, 11:10 AM
well just got back
she managed to find more painfull areas that wernt even hurting before but are now :(
shoulder is hurting aswell
couldnt do much with it as she thinks it will give a false positive evaluation due to the pain im in :(
she also stuck her thumbs in the back and right side of my neck :( funk me does that hurt and still does but my neck doesnt feel as tight now :thumb:
back monday for more medical abuse :thumb:
on the diazepams later when dads gets back from work as he's picking up my perscription for me woo lol

RickW
09-12-09, 11:15 AM
im due to go to one after i crashed my beemer. My head hit a tree when i went in to it sideways. Proper sore neck and back now.

napalm_27
09-12-09, 11:19 AM
well even tho it hurts it sure does help mate
if you havnt been refered by doc/hosp then ask and say you would like to be refered to them :thumb:

Stuart
09-12-09, 12:46 PM
tbh taking pain killers before physio is going to be pointless as you wont find out whats broken and in need of attention :p

napalm_27
09-12-09, 12:47 PM
oh trust me the painkillers dont work that quick lol
took them literally 5 mins before going in for the after effects of the treatment lol
and they dont do that much for me anyway still feel it need my diazepam really them il be happy as larry in a heap on the floor :thumb:

Pistol Pete
09-12-09, 04:28 PM
I had to go to physio after breaking my wrist and femur. Not immediately after lol That was pain Mr T stylee.....a jarred shoulder after a car crash?! Man up.

Jim
09-12-09, 08:19 PM
I had acupuncture during one physio session. That was an odd sensation. It didn't hurt, but it wasn't exactly comfortable either.

Austin.J
10-12-09, 01:23 PM
I'm having physio for my back now, straight after, need some tramadol or i cant walk lol, acupuncture made me feel like a sieve and all i did was bend the needles as my back wouldn't un-tense.

My physio must hate me as if feels like she's just kicking me in the back all the time.

Richie_B
10-12-09, 01:24 PM
Apparently acupunture works really well though, doesn't it? Not something I'd want to try though.

Austin.J
10-12-09, 01:42 PM
I found it didn't work for me, but it does work for people.

acupuncture isn't that bad, you barely feel any of the needles in you, should just try it, it's not bad.

napalm_27
10-12-09, 02:05 PM
i dont mind needles so if they do say about it may give it a go

Austin.J
10-12-09, 02:13 PM
Just try relax if you get it, i ended up bending all the needles quite alot, hurts like hell if you do that.

napalm_27
10-12-09, 02:19 PM
lol
not good idea then lol
il just fall asleep lol