PDA

View Full Version : i is going to be ------------

blue_peg_16v
08-12-09, 05:12 PM
a driving instructor, after all the crap with my previous job dont want to work for others again, and literaly 10mins ago i got a call to say im re enroled on the corse at no further cost to my self (started years ago but due to messy expensive divorce it hit the back burner) so hopefuly in the not to distant future i will be an adi yah

Mike
08-12-09, 05:13 PM
Top bloke :) any chance of some lessons on the cheap? Finally come to a time in my life where i really should get a license.....

lol

bmw156
08-12-09, 05:15 PM
quality, kelbelle dad has just passed the second test so he is nearly there.

on the work front. i have had a very promising day. the GM has said to me that im basically going to be the production manager for the entire factory.

good times.

blue_peg_16v
08-12-09, 05:17 PM
ive passed the first and second before but due to divorce didnt do part 3 but unfortunatly have to start again as outside 2 years now doh

and mike ill get some l plates for the loon just for you lol

brainsnova
08-12-09, 05:20 PM
i thought you were going to say a dad lol

blue_peg_16v
08-12-09, 05:22 PM
i already am the daddy

tom reid
08-12-09, 05:27 PM
I hope you manage to get plenty of work when you pass, a mate is a self employed driving instructor, he's down to 8 lessons a week, reckons this recession is the worst he's ever known.

blue_peg_16v
08-12-09, 05:41 PM
ive got a mate who qualified recently and hes turning work away and he only lives down the road so with a bit of luck i should be fine, people will always want to drive. i also know a couple of longer established instructors and there still doing fine but guess it depends on area and supply and demand if all else fails ill struggle for a year then train people to be instructors lol

large_steve182
08-12-09, 05:42 PM

this is the only number your going to need to change your career and change your life. so pick up the phone, do it now!, and become a driving instructor with RED. you dont need experience, just the drive to do something new and become your own boss. Then you'l have freedom to choose your own working hours and earn upto 30,000 pounds a year. so dont hang around, call this number now, these guys did and they never looked back:

"i was able to fit the instructor training around my previous job, now i fit my career around my family life, its totally flexible"

And like all our instructors, once you qualify you can be part of one of the fasted growing driving schools in the uk. Over a million people take driving lessons every year and you could be teaching them. So give RED a call on 0800 840 3700 thats 0800 840 3700. If you've got a license, We've got the the keys... To your new career.

blue_peg_16v
08-12-09, 05:46 PM
lol too much time on your hands lol

L14MNP
08-12-09, 06:12 PM
LOL!

'The fastest growing driving school' I have only seen two of their cars.
I HATE that advert. lol

Congrats BP16v. Hope it all works out this time for you mate.

blue_peg_16v
08-12-09, 06:15 PM
cheers

mowgli
08-12-09, 06:17 PM
quality, kelbelle dad has just passed the second test so he is nearly there.

on the work front. i have had a very promising day. the GM has said to me that im basically going to be the production manager for the entire factory.

good times.

what do they make?????

MK999
08-12-09, 06:20 PM
LOL!

'The fastest growing driving school' I have only seen two of their cars.
I HATE that advert. lol

Congrats BP16v. Hope it all works out this time for you mate.

The issue I see with that advert, is who is going to hire someone from a company that has an advert out claiming "come and give it a go, anyone can do this crap" lol

bmw156
08-12-09, 07:07 PM
what do they make?????
Medical couches

www.medi-plinth.co.uk (http://www.medi-plinth.co.uk)

we manufacture 90% on site, with a small amount coming from abroad and some laser cuts etc all painted on site and upholstered:)

hendrix
08-12-09, 08:55 PM
Nice one Rich...will you be qualified to give trailer towing lessons?? I need my trailer licence after towing for far too long without :roll: :wtf:

blue_peg_16v
08-12-09, 09:19 PM
no mate dont have it on mine passed 2 month after they brought that stupid law in theres a bloke in doncaster that does them tho seen the car with the caraven on it ill get number for you next time i see it

Logical Improvement
08-12-09, 09:29 PM
lol too much time on your hands lol

If you believe the RED ads, then you will have.

The business model they are running is to make money 3 ways.

1) Charge you for lessons (They tell you you can get an interest Free loan off the Government for career development)
2) Charge you for a car. Much more than it costs them.
3) Take commission off every sale you make.

blue_peg_16v
08-12-09, 09:36 PM
well my intention is to be on my own not with a school

large_steve182
08-12-09, 09:55 PM
If you believe the RED ads, then you will have.

The business model they are running is to make money 3 ways.

1) Charge you for lessons (They tell you you can get an interest Free loan off the Government for career development)
2) Charge you for a car. Much more than it costs them.
3) Take commission off every sale you make.

i was reading up on it for a bit, not that im interested to do it, but supposedly it is a big con,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnhkyLYbqIY,
this was a watchdog program on it,

Jack
09-12-09, 10:28 AM
people will always want to drive.
Quoted for in a couple of years time when petrol hits £3 a litre, and people can't afford it any more.