PDA

View Full Version : coilovers

bigderek7
08-12-09, 01:29 PM
wat would be the best coilovers to get and where from or would anyone suggest any other options for lowering the car putting speedlines on so want between 50 or 60ml drop

Plug
08-12-09, 01:35 PM
what is the car used for? Daily drive?

If so tbh uprated shocks and lowered springs are prob your best bet and alot cheaper

if its a track car there are many coilovers you can get all depending on budget, avo, gaz, spax etc etc

bigderek7
08-12-09, 01:52 PM
what is the car used for? Daily drive?

If so tbh uprated shocks and lowered springs are prob your best bet and alot cheaper

if its a track car there are many coilovers you can get all depending on budget, avo, gaz, spax etc etc

my project nova mate will soon av pics up hopin to av it out next w,end probably stay in the garage will only have it out now and again all the gmax suspension kits i was lukin at are 40ml maybe that would be enough with speedlines not sure tho,

Nova_Tek
08-12-09, 01:59 PM
For a 50mm - 60mm drop I too would go for a springs and shock upgrade. If you want quality suspension then go for the Eibach Sportline springs and shortened shocks, or some Bilstein items. Coilovers are much more expensive, if you want quality ones.

Oh and try not to txt type, tis a no no on PNG :)

bigderek7
08-12-09, 02:24 PM
For a 50mm - 60mm drop I too would go for a springs and shock upgrade. If you want quality suspension then go for the Eibach Sportline springs and shortened shocks, or some Bilstein items. Coilovers are much more expensive, if you want quality ones.

Oh and try not to txt type, tis a no no on PNG :)

new on ere mate thanks for advice will get pictures up when she fully done its was a 1989 red 1.0 its now a silk violet gsi rep with 1.4 sri plant