PDA

View Full Version : Digidash fitting

Dannova12
23-03-03, 11:32 PM
Ive basically got it now, apart from a problem with the indicators and the speedo working then jumping to zero then working and then not workin at all!!!

the real problem im having is actually getting the clockset to fit nicely into the mk2 dash, is there anything i need to modify or cut off??

Dannova12
23-03-03, 11:34 PM
oh,

and if any one does have complete wire to wire chart for the mk2 nova and the astra dash please post it as the ones i have found seem to be really confusing!

mikeoxford
23-03-03, 11:59 PM
u tried the diagrams on nova-land.com ?

as for fitting you need to cut both the white legs off the bottom, and push certain parts of the dashaboard away from each other to make the gap slightly wider - thats about it

Dannova12
24-03-03, 11:35 PM
Ok all in and working but the speedo is givving me real problems!

its all in and wired up and when i take all the drive out of the gearbox and spin it it shows up on the dash 5,7,9mph etc. okay all wiring seems fine.

Put the drive end back in the gearbox head up the road and it stops working after about 10seconds, something dont seeem right, any ideas.

No matter how many times i take out the drive piece its still the same.

Dannova12
24-03-03, 11:36 PM
Ive also check if the drive piece in the gearbox is working and when rockin the car back and forth i can see into the gearbox that it is moving