PDA

View Full Version : swansea cruise this saturday!!

Anonymous
05-02-01, 11:53 AM
there is gona be a swansea cruise this saturday down at the braclet bay car park at 7. spread the word coz its going to be a great nite and we need to get the season going wiv a nice big one!

Anonymous
05-02-01, 01:11 PM
where is braclet bay is it down mumbles

Anonymous
05-02-01, 04:08 PM
yes its down mumbles,down the end by the pier and the big apple. dan

Anonymous
05-02-01, 04:40 PM
i'm from llanelli and have a blue 14_sr and there are quite a few coming from here, also there are pep's coming from cardiff too

Anonymous
05-02-01, 07:09 PM
ill be there with mimic in his rover 414 in gold with spoiler and venoms.
maybe davo will be there and im trying to get a few extra peeps to come along.

cheers
elgan

p.s. alan u fruit, i missed that cruise on sat after all that. at least there is another coming.

wot cars will ya all be in?

ceya there

Anonymous
05-02-01, 09:23 PM
sorry elgan mate, it was shit anyway. Get as many as you can down this sat, I will either be with Dans nova 9the nice yellow one I always go on about!) or I could make a guest appearance in the big bad antibes(but I doubt it)!!

Anonymous
06-02-01, 06:44 PM
cool
ill get a few to come from my area, theres a saxo and a few others possibly but none are really modded

ceya all there.
make it a big un, get swansea on the map

also im trying to get davo to make an appearance and ill try to get rexy down. maybe the other nova boys might make an effort (kev, ian, ste and the gang) to meet the southern peeps.

ceya there

elgan

Anonymous
07-02-01, 12:14 AM
i'll be there in my SR at about 10.30 ish cause of feckin work ohhh well i'll try my best to be there depends what the pig's are if not i'll c u all down the kingsway, elgan give us a wave if u see me

Anonymous
07-02-01, 01:20 PM
ive just e-mailed the cruise quest team about saturday so i will let u all know as soon as i do. cheers dan

Anonymous
07-02-01, 04:10 PM
phillis. ill be going to llansamlet halfords first, then going to the cruise.

is it the same cruise as last saturday?
will the police be there in force?

elgan

Anonymous
10-02-01, 12:18 PM
is it on saturday (2night) or sunday (2morrow)