PDA

View Full Version : Ive actualy forgot . . .

Nobby
05-12-09, 08:55 PM
how much fun it is to have 180bhp in a nova!!! just got my new nova (see nobbysmiamiblue mk2 project wip) taxed today and motd yday!! and just been out for a quick spin in it and i decided to spoil her and gave her £20 of BP Ultimate and had to use a little bit hehe. Pulled up a the lights next to 3 asian lads in a Jag and the driver was laughing at my nova lets say he wasnt smiling after! also conisidering mine has 2 sr alloys 2 steelies miami blue with a burgundy bonnet!! Cant belive the difference in power from the belmont to the nova!! so chuffed!! :thumb: :d

xe_nova9
05-12-09, 09:01 PM
Sounds good mate, reading things like this makes me want to pull my finger out and get mine done :d

brainsnova
05-12-09, 09:03 PM
those asians were down my way and my mate should of smoked them in his porker lol

auzzy2000
05-12-09, 09:08 PM
ye is good when your car dont look all that and you wipe the floor with it.nice one well done

peester
05-12-09, 09:30 PM
sounds a blast dude, but tbf - that multi-colour multi-wheel'd racing round appearance will attract the wrong kind of attention also..

in stafford, theyre rolling in an unmarked clio 182!
the little blighters.

auzzy2000
05-12-09, 09:31 PM
sounds a blast dude, but tbf - that multi-colour multi-wheel'd racing round appearance will attract the wrong kind of attention also..

the little blighters.they are f££kers arnt they:mad:

Nobby
05-12-09, 09:33 PM

the little blighters.

i no matey i dont usually drive like a cock lol and im hoping to change the wheels and maybe paint the bonnet tommorow lol