PDA

View Full Version : FAO: Chez (aka courtenaynova's lil sis)

Slatter
23-03-03, 12:30 PM
Well done for takin your number off...

You never know wot people would do if they had it, Like phone u up at gone 12am and talk utter shit for ages :roll: :lol:

You would never see me doing anything like that would u :twisted:

Hope to see u soon if you ever get on that train
If not i hope u got a few spare beds cos me and a few mates might come up for a night out :wink:

Speak soon

Slatter xxx

courtenaynova's lil sis
23-03-03, 02:17 PM
Tut tut tut,
U had my number B4 ne way. U interupted our mass orgi. How rude. U were so wrecked. The girls and I won't be comin down 4 a while cuz we are to young to be travelling on the train on our own. We aren't adults until we are 18 so U'll be waiting a while. LOL

Only messin, we'll come down when the girls have their 6 weeks holiday from college. Depends if I can get the time off work as well cuz I'm goin Cornwall with some mates and I've had to book time off for that and we're goin 2 western for a day.

Txt me. :D

courtenaynova's lil sis
23-03-03, 03:04 PM
I will do as I please. Thanx 4 your concern though but it ent wanted. :)

Tilly
23-03-03, 08:22 PM
:roll: hahaha @ micky

Slatter
23-03-03, 08:40 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Carla
23-03-03, 10:47 PM
yeah slatter how rude of u!!!!!!!

me, chez and amy was enjoying ourselves having a mass orgi, and then u phone up after the hours of 12:00........wat was u thinkin......wrecked out ur face....!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: ..........thanks though...........cus u kept us up and we ended up eating beans on toast.....yummmmmmyyy

and its not our faults that we are brummies......u have also got an accent ...........hahaha........and i did hear it.....comical.......love 2 hear it wen u wernt wrecked :twisted: :twisted:

girl u has got it goin on, tell it like it is, u do as u plz wen u plz, just like me, thats why we are SO alike..........umbelievable :wink: :wink:

and anyway, instead of us travelling ALL the way down there, cuz i no chez wont travel down on her own, she will bring us along, u shuld cum up here and get aload of the brummies.......we no how 2 party....especially wen it cums 2 clubbing......well i no i do anyway....christina style....dirrrrrrrrty!!!!!!!

brown sauce x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

mikeoxford
23-03-03, 11:55 PM
paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaartyyyyyyyyyy at slatters yard it is then 8) :lol:

Will
24-03-03, 12:07 AM
LMFAO young snakes at work

mikeoxford
24-03-03, 01:14 AM
LMFAO young snakes at work

hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :lol:

Carla
24-03-03, 11:53 AM
parttttttttttyyyyy on get the alcohol in, music blastin, bbq on and we are there, party on all nite through ..................lol

brown sauce -x-x-x

wisewood
24-03-03, 11:55 AM
parttttttttttyyyyy on get the alcohol in

you do know that drinking under the age of 18 is actually against the law dont you :lol:

Tilly
24-03-03, 01:18 PM
hahahaha @ wisewood

wisewood
24-03-03, 01:38 PM
:D you seem like a good girl to me tilly - i bet you never drank before you were 18 did you... just like me, i respect the rules and regulations as set out by the government at all times.

mikeoxford
24-03-03, 02:02 PM
:D you seem like a good girl to me tilly - i bet you never drank before you were 18 did you... just like me, i respect the rules and regulations as set out by the government at all times.

and im a relation of saddam :lol:

wisewood
24-03-03, 02:04 PM
Nope - i never broke the law... ever!!!

mikeoxford
24-03-03, 02:06 PM
Nope - i never broke the law... ever!!!

i dont believe that for one minute!

wisewood
24-03-03, 02:14 PM
well i didnt believe that you werent gay... but sometimes strange as it seems - the unbelievable is actually true!!!

:lol:

mikeoxford
24-03-03, 02:21 PM
well i didnt believe that you werent gay... but sometimes strange as it seems - the unbelievable is actually true!!!

:lol:

:o IM NOT GAY

*spits dummy out* :twisted:

u b!tch !

wisewood
24-03-03, 02:25 PM
*throws teddy*

shut up man... i just said you werent gay... i was just saying i found it difficult to believe :lol:

mikeoxford
24-03-03, 02:29 PM
*throws teddy*

shut up man... i just said you werent gay... i was just saying i found it difficult to believe :lol:

*chucks toys out of pram*

*throws milk bottle on floor*

fair enough

but how is it so hard to believe im straighter than a........a..........a.... straight thing

tis rob that goes to g...g...g...gareth g...g...g...gates concerts! :lol:

wisewood
24-03-03, 02:35 PM
not only that but according to my sources he jumped about and screamed his name like a girl when g-g-g-g-gareth came on stage too.

dont get me wrong, i dont see anything wrong with gareth gates - the lad can sing... but acting like that when he comes on stage - its just not very manly is it Rob.

mikeoxford
24-03-03, 02:40 PM
not only that but according to my sources he jumped about and screamed his name like a girl when g-g-g-g-gareth came on stage too.

dont get me wrong, i dont see anything wrong with gareth gates - the lad can sing... but acting like that when he comes on stage - its just not very manly is it Rob.

he does that when he sees me wisewood mate

meeting a celeberity thats what it is :lol: 8)

wisewood
24-03-03, 02:44 PM
mikeoxford - world famous POST MONKEY!!!

courtenaynova
24-03-03, 07:03 PM
Wisewood wrote:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Im gonna kill my sister...or Carla when I see them next! Not that I did do that stuff tho!

There is nothing wrong with liking someones talent...Im not mad on his 'looks'...I love his voice!

And dont take the p**s out of his stutter! Hes getting better!...Voice of an angel!!

Rob

8)

wisewood
24-03-03, 07:18 PM
ooooooooh gareth gareth gareth *jumps up and down* gareth oooooooooh gareth *waves and jumps*

LMFAO!!!

it was neither of them who told me mate... i just know ;)

Slatter
24-03-03, 08:49 PM
Right then girlies

Like i said to chez yesterday..... I would venture un north to brum, and go clubbing, But then i need somewhere to stay dont i :lol: Cos i wont be in any state to go back home !!!

Anyone got a spare bed ?????? or double bed lol :roll:

Or like mike says

Party in my yard........... But how the hell do u know i got a yard :o

Carla
24-03-03, 11:28 PM
ohhhhhhhh............how rude i always get the blame for everything.....:evil: :evil:

it wasnt me who told wisewood bout GARETH GARETH actually............blamed again.........anyway rob wat u gona do 2 me.......like im scared!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :P :P

u got that rite mike he does scream and jump up and down wen he sees u..........mind u who d...ddddd...ddddont!!!!!!!

and yes i do drink under age!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

all the time......slap on the wrists
naughty naughty

im sure everyone did...does...
and i DONT believ u wisewood.........the good reverend not drinkin under age....yeah rite ...........fooled me....not :roll:

brown saucex-x-x

mikeoxford
25-03-03, 12:14 AM
u got that rite mike he does scream and jump up and down wen he sees u..........mind u who d...ddddd...ddddont!!!!!!!

:? :?:

Carla
25-03-03, 09:35 AM
CONFUZZELED...................lol

mikeoxford
25-03-03, 11:25 AM
CONFUZZELED...................lol

aye a tad

Carla
25-03-03, 11:45 PM
so u shuld b .........thats my speciality....confusing ppl

mikeoxford
26-03-03, 12:53 AM
so u shuld b .........thats my speciality....confusing ppl

i had gathered that thursday u threw me straight away!

Carla
26-03-03, 01:02 AM
WAT??????????????

i didnt do nothin 2 u thursday........hold on wernt that the first day i met u properly.....cuz the sunday we was chillin in ur car wernt we, me u and chez....the sunday after that was...not b4

did i confuse u .........?

ahhhhhh

mikeoxford
26-03-03, 01:08 AM
WAT??????????????

i didnt do nothin 2 u thursday........hold on wernt that the first day i met u properly.....cuz the sunday we was chillin in ur car wernt we, me u and chez....the sunday after that was...not b4

did i confuse u .........?

ahhhhhh

LMFAO now you confuse me!

and i werent coming to see you really you smell i came to see g g g g g gareth lover :D (rob ;))

Carla
26-03-03, 01:14 AM
EXCUSE Me.........whos the smelly one........u need the shower not me......who told me they was filthy on msn...emmmmmm .......u....lol

Carla
26-03-03, 01:21 AM
ohhhhhhhhh. u is in trouble wid rob.......ggggggareth lover for saying that ..........lol

mikeoxford
27-03-03, 10:53 AM
ohhhhhhhhh. u is in trouble wid rob.......ggggggareth lover for saying that ..........lol

he ent spoke to us on MSN or txt us for days :oops:

mikeoxford
27-03-03, 10:53 AM
EXCUSE Me.........whos the smelly one........u need the shower not me......who told me they was filthy on msn...emmmmmm .......u....lol

bet you had your binolucars on the windows too! :lol: :wink:

Carla
28-03-03, 01:26 PM
rob works now busy man!!!!!!.......lol :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

fool id neva work if i had the chance..!!!!!! :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

yeah but anyway.........how did u no bought my binoculars, i thought that nobody culd c me.......damn it.......especially the males wen i spy on them...... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

need more practice to be descrete, if i wana be a spy!!!!!!!!

lol :P :P