PDA

View Full Version : Nutters EX GF's new tattoo

Will
22-03-03, 10:27 PM
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_thumbnail.php?id=516

What do u rekon, shes not really a snake just a simple 17 yr old whos pretty fit, gona be meeting up with her at easter for 1st time in a yr :D

Nutter

Nova Modder
22-03-03, 10:33 PM
just a simple 17 yr old whos pretty fit

well... u gotta atleast show pic of her face ( if not the rest of her ) to prove that lol

whitey
22-03-03, 11:02 PM
Yeah will need to see a little more than that! She mite be a camoflauge snake!

?Marty?
23-03-03, 12:32 AM
simple

I like my women/girls complicated.

As for the tattoo? It's pretty much a typical 17 year old persons tattoo to be honest. Play boy bunny? :roll:

Tilly
23-03-03, 01:39 AM
ive got 1 like that doesnt mean u r a play bunny anythng.
Its art

Tazzy
23-03-03, 01:57 AM
tattoos are phat (my brother is a tattooist so i get them all and my piercings for free!) :D but depending on were the tats are, like for example, tats on womans arms look cr*p, but on men, they look 'hard, and men wouldnt have a tat on their hip would they?

or would they? lol

my gf wants one on her hip and bottom of her back, and i htink she wants one on her t!t as well!

Ben (lurk75)
23-03-03, 03:49 PM
I dont agree with Tatoo's at all i think the body should be left to live a natural life.

I hapened to be in a tattoists one day though (just with a friend) and a girl was having a Play boy bunny on her c*nt. When i happened to be in there again the next day i asked the tattoist what she was like and he said she was a stuck up little slag who was dogging him up for looking at her down there!!! How the hell is he supposed to work there without looking at it? He told her that it wasnt particully nice and he has seen many better examples.

Just by a freak coincidence i was passing a tattoists one day and there was a gilr having a Volcano tattoo'd on her c*nt and lava spilling down the insiudes of her legs. (quality girl)

Domt have tattoo's there very bad :o

Ben (lurk75)
23-03-03, 04:04 PM
:o :o :o

:oops: :oops: :oops:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I forgot that was my Avater :!:

Freak
23-03-03, 04:31 PM
hmmm

they can look *ok* but not overly keen on them...

Best mate has two- one a dolphin at the base of her spine and another one below her stomach near her belly button.

Girl ive been dating recently told me she has two tatoos.....one on the top of her thigh.... and the other is erm....well.....hidden.......by underwear.
Shes not a slag or owt, which is unusual for these parts- and was surprised when she told me about them.
hmmmmm

not overly keen on tats.

Just personally think they look a bit tacky.

locky
23-03-03, 04:47 PM
I just cant understand y7 peeps have chinese writing????? ru chinese? no! do u no what it sez? no well it mite say arse bandit or something!
If u are chinese, then there isnt really nething wrong with that as u may know what it sez, plus it may be a part of ur culture or something!

Chris LR
23-03-03, 05:22 PM
I don't see the point myself.

I'd rather have a scar to remember good times :wink: :lol: :wink: :)

Ben (lurk75)
23-03-03, 06:01 PM
lmfao
i thought u were being sarcastic as well

h aha ha ha :lol:

lol 2ft one on my lrft shoulder, 10" one on my right shoulder, one of both sides my chest, 3 on my left arm, on across my foot, and plans for about another 5-6 this year.

I dont give a fcuk what people think its my body i love them and the pain of it. It is the single most addictive thing i have ever done and there is no end in sight. :lol:

Carla
23-03-03, 06:28 PM
Personally i think that the tattoo is really nice :D :D

i want one like that myself....playboy bunny and all :P

i dont agree wid tattoos on females anywhere else but their:

hips
back
round the belly button
ankles
breasts
oh and the shoulder..........which just looks mint!!!!!

basically anywhere else looks really poo!!!!!......especially the arms and legs! :evil: :x ........no offence 2 any girls that have tattoo's on here anywhere else, cus it mite look nice.....i suppose it depends on the tattoo really..anything to big is naff

and yes i am a female before u think im not.....!! :twisted: :twisted:

brown sauce x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Ben (lurk75)
23-03-03, 07:08 PM
My girlfriend had one on her ankle when she 17, decided she didnt like it anymore so had this mad tribal piece done on her ankle and swirling around the ball of her foot and across the side.

Fair play to her as it is a very painful place to get done. I will try to get a pic uploaded.

?Marty?
23-03-03, 07:18 PM
Whether it looks good or not depends on WHAT it is, WHERE it is, and WHO the person is (i.e. their body type/shape/look).

i.e.
tats on womans arms look cr*p, but on men, they look 'hard, and men wouldnt have a tat on their hip would they
Whether it'd look 'hard' depends on whether that arm/person looks hard without it. It would hardly look hard on some scrawny bloke.
And it can look good on a woman, depending on all the things i've listed above working together in perfect equilibrium.
Tats look better on womens hips, as they have different looking hips. They could look good on a bloke too, depending on WHAT/WHO/WHERE.

BUT the only thing that matters is what the person that's got it done thinks of it. Like Ben. He's done it for HIMSELF, and could he give a fuck on what anyone else thinks? No. And that's how it should be.

There's nothing worse than people doing it to 'impress' others.

To me, having a playboy bunny is the same as having Burger King, or some other brand logo/name tattooed on. But it's what the girl with that tattoo thinks that actually matters.

As for
I just cant understand y7 peeps have chinese writing????? ru chinese? no! do u no what it sez? no well it mite say arse bandit or something!
If u are chinese, then there isnt really nething wrong with that as u may know what it sez, plus it may be a part of ur culture or something!

For the Chinese themselves, it's just like writing a word or sentence. I guess there's nothing wrong with that, look at Hip-Hop Artists for example.

But people get tattoos for different reasons - look, sentiment, some kind of symbolic meaning and etc.

With Chinese writing, you can get a look (as we can't read them, so they look like 'tribal' tats AND a meaning - assuming it says what you think it says :lol: )

But, as much as people that get tattoos should only do it for themselves (what and where THEY like) and shouldn't give a fuck about what anyone else thinks, the fact is that they will get judged. Because of the nature of what it is - it's very visual, and people will form opinions. What those are, and how/if they are expressed will differ to who has formed them.

To some, they will not give a fuck. To some, they may have had them done to impress others and other people's opinions matter to them more than their own.
Then there are other consequences from living in a judgemental society. Such as what the guy that's interviewing you for a job may think of them, and etc.

Ben (lurk75)
23-03-03, 07:41 PM
Very true.

I also think that under some circumstances tattoo's can cause unease, such as interviews etc etc. i personally would never have any that cant be covered if i so wish. I have nothing against people with work on there Neck/Face/Hands but i dont think its right for me as a person.

As regards to the chinese symbols etc, the Tattoo on my foot is in Thai and it stands for Benjamin (this 100% guarenteed) I know people with tattoo's done in the Thai alaphabet and i too think it is a very attractive form of writing. It is not a direct translation for Benjamin but it represents what benjamin as a name stands for so therefore it is showing other aspects of my personality that cant be shown in the written form.

Tilly
23-03-03, 08:19 PM
Palyboy bunny tat nah not my cuppa at all

I absolutley love tat's specially tribal ones on men. i dont like things like faces and bulldogs etc. But they are sexy on mens baks etc

Quite good to read the diff responses on this.

Would u really get ur ass out to ur granchildren though and say look at my tat???????? ummmm no highly unlikely

Carla
23-03-03, 11:01 PM
i totaly agree..............i think that men wid tattoos on there backs look really nice.......... :P :P :P :P ...mind u i dont c them that often as i usually only scratch the backs........!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

but yeah wats the point honestly in chinese symbols........unless ur chinese they are a complete waste of time........that culd mean a load of bollox that u think means sumat..........but means totaly sumat else........derrrrrrrr no point!!! :lol: :lol:

basic tattoo, looks nice and looks beat wen ur an old fart smoking ur pipe and getting the photos albums out for your childrens, children.hahahaha

brown sauce x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

jatinder
23-03-03, 11:32 PM
ne1 see the bloke who had a cobweb tattoed on his face, wot a nob then he was all upset saying people thought he was a freak, couldnt get a job etc!

I want a dragon across my back dont know why but im too scared coz it will hurt n i dont like needles! :o

mikeoxford
23-03-03, 11:53 PM
i think id regret it............

dunno

not my cup of T

oh and PG none of this tetley RUBBISH

Tazzy
24-03-03, 12:24 AM
lol locky, mentioning chinese writing (caligraphy) (spelling) my mate had the word 'danger' tattooed on his arm (tvvat, lol) then within a few days, another mate (who always copies my other mate) had a chinese tattoo in the same place in his arm, but he thought said 'danger', actually says 'husband', lol, (even bigger tvvat! lol) but he was 15 when he had the tattoo so cant do anything about it apart from have a cover up!

i want 16 in total, i have 2 now, my bro has hundreds (over 30 on his left arm!)

my point is, tattoos are a current fassion, but wont be when your older, but when you are 6ft under, its not the tat that wrinkles up, its your skin, just a different colour!

ade
24-03-03, 12:46 AM
I'm not keen on tats on women but on certain (hard looking) blokes they look ok.

Like Ben says its art - most women get the usual stuff - dolphins, rabbits, weird writing etc.

Most blokes I know have full on tats - usually centic designed by themselves and they look more like those Samoan "rights of passage" tattoos than "normal" tats

Ben - post up yer tats - lets av a look.

Tazzy
24-03-03, 01:16 AM
lol, some tats however are just cheesy and outdated, like love and hate on your fingers, i did think about having my club name on my fingers aston villa, lol, but having tats lower than my elbows wouldnt be welcomed into the career of which i would like to follow as it doesnt look 'professional'!

tats only look good on bothe men and woman when they are in a certain place or what they are!

with wanting 16, ive gotta be sure of what i want and were, but most ppl dont think and end up with a tat for life they really dont want!

the black widow spider on my leg looks phat, but after i had it done, i saw a better picture of a black widow spider, too late now though! everyone of my tats has a meaning to me!

they should have a meaning, youre stuck wiht them for life!

or you could get laser treatment to get them removed!

linzTDI
24-03-03, 09:25 AM
i dont really mind tatoos.

I would have one somewhere where no one could see apart from on holiday or summit. I dont liek big tatoos on girls tho.

I quite like the celtic patterns you can get for men there really nice.

wisewood
24-03-03, 09:44 AM
I'm gonna be getting a tattoo done on the back of my left shoulder in the next few months. I always said i wouldnt have one done, never really liked them - but since i did a website for a place that does laser tattoo removal and they said if ever i want a tattoo removed tehy will do it for free - i figure i might as well get one done, coz i can get rid of it again easy enough.

linzTDI
24-03-03, 09:46 AM
i dont think thats the point in getting a tatoo wise lol :lol:

I would get one but i dont think i would be able to take the pain i would just pass out probably. i dunno what i would get if i got one

wisewood
24-03-03, 09:56 AM
I know exactly what i want - am designing it myself so its unique, might as well have it 100% individual if i am gonna have one.

I know the point of getting one isnt that i can get it removed if i want, its just the thought of it being forever always put me off before, what if i dont like it etc. But now i can have it removed painlessly and for free - no more doubts.

match
24-03-03, 12:56 PM
personally i only like tribal tatoos but they are a personal thing so it is ya own choice. put a pic of mine in the album as it wouldnt upload on here.
trying to save some more cash to get it extended further down my back, already drawn my design for the next part, just need the money now!

pm me about all donations!! lol worth a try!

Tilly
24-03-03, 01:17 PM
I'm not keen on tats on women but on certain (hard looking) blokes they look ok.

Like Ben says its art - most women get the usual stuff - dolphins, rabbits, weird writing etc.

Most blokes I know have full on tats - usually centic designed by themselves and they look more like those Samoan "rights of passage" tattoos than "normal" tats

Ben - post up yer tats - lets av a look.

have to say mine was drawn for me 1 on my belly but there not the normal stuff

bans tats are lush grrrrr and another guy whos has fukin mint tats is Guv

Cara
24-03-03, 04:17 PM
i really like this tat http://www.tattoonow.com/Tattoo_Galleries/Femine_Designs/tattoo_2073.html id have summit like this if i was 2 have one

wisewood
24-03-03, 04:36 PM
I know someone with one similar to that on the lower back... its got that sorta design but with two dolphins in it.

Ben (lurk75)
24-03-03, 04:36 PM
bans tats are lush grrrrr and another guy whos has fukin mint tats is Guv

Who the fuck is Ban?

I had a photo taken of my back yesterday but it is the beginning of a film, here are the only two pics i have. The ones on my arm now have another one above it wich is being joined onto my chest/shoulder/back to create 1 tattoo in the next few months just need a few hundred quid to get it done. With the work on the car etc, its proving difficult.

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=445

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=522

Sorry there poor pics, the second one is 4 years old, will get some more done.

Tilly
24-03-03, 06:37 PM
u knew i meant u

Ben (lurk75)
25-03-03, 02:35 PM
:oops: Me :roll:

Tilly
25-03-03, 05:48 PM
8) :wink:

Tazzy
26-03-03, 02:33 AM
tats dont always hurt, depends where you have them, and i spose the fact that a cluster of 14 needles binded as one and goes into the skin 30,000 times a minute (i think) means nothing! lol

my brother is a very good tattooist (i have to say that, i get them free!) he desnt bt preassure on your skin whilst doing it, were as most do, they are cr*p, my my bro truely is good, my 55 yr old mom has had two tats which my bro done, lol!

if you are ever in watford or close to, go to him, hell do a proper job you will like!