PDA

View Full Version : Stolen, J563FGO

AlexW
03-12-09, 08:14 PM
Taken tonight between 6 and 8PM, Miami blue, 5spokes. Stolen with the keys.

Only put the ****ing thing back together today.

wip for pics, off out to search.

Spudly
03-12-09, 08:16 PM
Awww ya joking man, how did they get the keys, break into your house?

Thats rare for a nova!

vaughanmc
03-12-09, 08:16 PM
Hope you get it back :)

CoolTiger
03-12-09, 08:22 PM
**** thought u was joking when u said on msn
look on bright side it wont get far you fitted the engine x
hope u find it :(

Riggy
03-12-09, 08:24 PM
gutted mate, hope it turns up

bmw156
03-12-09, 08:31 PM
i do wish many things upon you, but not a stolen nova.

hope you find it soon :)

AlexW
03-12-09, 09:46 PM
Didnt go far, seems my lack of fuel saved it, got to about a mile out of town before it was dumped, tyres are ****ed, sockets and all my others tools have been nicked, keys were by it, nothing else seems to be missing/broken. Cant tell if theres more dents, already loads of dents in it.

Was totaly my fault, i stupidly left the keys in the centre console when i was working on it earlier. Deffo wont do it again. Neighbours thought it was me taking it to have the mot stuff done on it.

Spudly
03-12-09, 09:48 PM
You lucky, lucky, jammy mother fcuker, let that be a lesson to ya seriously mate, theyre easy enough to steal without you lending them a hand you plum, glad you got it back though!

brainsnova
03-12-09, 09:54 PM
i left my van running today went in had a drink came back out and it was still there lol

auzzy2000
03-12-09, 09:56 PM
leave the keys in your car and the insurance is void!!have done it tho!!

mowgli
03-12-09, 10:02 PM
when I lived near Oxford in the early nineties, at the height of the Blackbird Leys 'hotting' stolen car shows...... every car down our street was broken into or nicked, except ours. not because ours were crap, but because we worked out who was responsible & scared the crap out of him....... one weekend my astra had its keys in the ignition and it didn't get touched.

AlexW
03-12-09, 10:04 PM
Wont ever leave the keys in it again, its not insured, mot or taxed, ment to be a project.

deffo will be locked/alarmed and the keys keept with me.

burgo
03-12-09, 10:06 PM
this is why i like to have home made immobilisors

Southie
03-12-09, 10:08 PM
Good grief you plum well I can say that as you've got it back. They don't like tigras then lol sorry ;)

Nova_Tek
03-12-09, 10:15 PM
Holy s*it man for one minute I was like :( :eek: :mad: then I read you found it and I was like :wtf: :) :d phew!

I then read that you left the keys in the centre console for which I was like :wtf: :roll: :tard:

Glad you got it back though, could have been much mucn worse

Steve
03-12-09, 10:17 PM
Lucky bugger!! glad it didnt get trashed but seriously man you gotta be more careful! I'd at least take the coil lead off as people notice cars when there sitting for a while.

wwmnw
03-12-09, 10:17 PM
****, my heart dropped when I read your first post mate, glad you got it back, I once left my keys on top of the dash after going out for a smoke at work, they must have been there a good 2.5 hours, thank god no one saw them.

AlexW
03-12-09, 10:22 PM
Deffo some sort of cut of needed. i thought i was being had when my mum rang to say my car had gone.

Today was the first time its all been back together and running proper since i took it off the road. Just my ****ing luck.

Steve
03-12-09, 10:23 PM
Someones been watching you I reckon mate, just be so much more careful now, especially towards xmas, pikeys steal anything that isnt chained down (and some things that are) this time of year!

AlexW
03-12-09, 10:25 PM
aye could be, so many people walk up and down that street though. Somone has a nice new set of sockets at least.

Not gona lose my rag over it, ive got it back and now il just be carful.

L33 LEG
03-12-09, 10:32 PM
that was a close one, hopefully will teach you not to leave the keys in the car lol

wwmnw
03-12-09, 10:43 PM
There is so many Nova's been stolen in the past few months its unreal. ****ing cunts with take owt, should be taught some ****ing respect, ****ers!

novalovingned
03-12-09, 10:51 PM
Glad you got it back mate :d

I left my mk2 nova outside my flat for two weeks once (in a part of town thats worse than bosnia). Cunts broke in through the front windows in the middle of the day with a brick. Had a go at the tape player, all the ignition wires and had a rummage through the glove box.

Could,nt get it started due to me taking all the leads out and the hazzard switch...... point is, dont give these rats a chance :)

Dave.
03-12-09, 10:52 PM
Al youve learnt a ******* valuable lesson, very lucky it ran out of juice and it diddnt end up getting ragged, or worse crashign it lol

Glad its back mate, 16 fuel cut-offs and a battery cut off from now on lol

Pete
03-12-09, 10:58 PM
lol glad you got it back, if mine was to be robbed they wouldnt get far, its on the bottom red ;)

CoolTiger
03-12-09, 10:58 PM
ur a bellend did u find the car or police?

draper
03-12-09, 11:41 PM
at least it runs now lol

sorry to hear dude but no real harm done i suppose

AlexW
03-12-09, 11:44 PM
Cheeky buggers!

car wont go anywhere now, alarmed and blocked in lol

CoolTiger
03-12-09, 11:52 PM
Cheeky buggers!

car wont go anywhere now, alarmed and blocked in lol

what is your day job hmmm hmmm
alarm fitter :p

mowgli
03-12-09, 11:57 PM
leave a tigra out with the keys in as bait

CoolTiger
03-12-09, 11:58 PM
na mowgli dont think that would work, dont think girls robbed it, they wouldnt be intrested in the tigra

AlexW
03-12-09, 11:59 PM
:( I need a car to use. And the tigra is worth claiming on insurance lol

mowgli
04-12-09, 12:10 AM
:( I need a car to use. And the tigra is worth claiming on insurance lol

the truest thing you've ever posted..........

bmw156
04-12-09, 12:19 AM
the truest thing you've ever posted..........

i cant rep you :(

L14MNP
04-12-09, 10:15 AM
when I lived near Oxford in the early nineties, at the height of the Blackbird Leys 'hotting' stolen car shows...... every car down our street was broken into or nicked, except ours. not because ours were crap, but because we worked out who was responsible & scared the crap out of him....... one weekend my astra had its keys in the ignition and it didn't get touched. LOL!
Your tales get better and better.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51KTEQ37MHL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Glad you got the gaymobile back AW! Lucky lad.

mowgli
04-12-09, 11:01 PM
the culprit was our next door neighbours son..........his mum was a teacher & his dad was an architect. he was a clever kid but he wanted to run with some local towrags... we were the only people down our street who would be staggering back at 2am & we saw him acting very suspiciously. the next night, we'd borrowed 2 baseball bats, and were mucking about on the drive, when he came home. so we got the bats out. it worked a treat: crimewave stopped. the tit had even robbed his parents cars

pie
04-12-09, 11:11 PM
glad you found out who it was :-)

craig green
05-12-09, 12:09 AM
the culprit was our next door neighbours son...... the tit had even robbed his parents cars

I doubt he saw it quite like that! lol

mowgli
05-12-09, 12:24 AM
I doubt he saw it quite like that! lol

they had stopped him driving their cars cos he really was dangerous....he had issues with a lot of things.... but a baseball bat up the hooter put paid to a lot of them