PDA

View Full Version : Foofighters

CP
22-03-03, 08:55 PM
I used to think that " Ace of Spades" by Motorhead was the best EVER!! single.

Recently tho I have "been mostly listening" to the Foofighters and at the moment I would say that " All of my life" just about shades it. Perfect thing to stagger home to after a "pint" down the local having watched England take the piss out of Scotland in the second half. :lol:

Breeny
22-03-03, 09:04 PM
Bloody teenagers these days, there taste in music is awful! :lol:

Tilly
22-03-03, 09:08 PM
never heard of it, i dont think :roll:

CP
22-03-03, 09:28 PM
sorry this post was muppetry and shud be in muppet corner :oops:

MattyWoo
22-03-03, 09:51 PM
lol CP with good music taste wow. Its a quality track but theres one on the new album called walking a line (only on the special edition bonues disk :D) which is even better!!!

novax
22-03-03, 11:36 PM
I remember "Ace of Spades" as a single! I've still got it, and the album :D Foofighters are good and recently bought Avril Lavine..... Good CD and not bad to look at as well. Though I have to say "Never say Die!" by Blach Sabbeth was I great favorite of mine

benji
23-03-03, 10:37 AM
the new foofighters album is excellent

locky
23-03-03, 01:06 PM
I'm not really into that sorta music, but for the last 4 months i have been doin bart work at the rink on a fri nite, which is a rock nite! the atmosphere there is good, and so r the people! the music i like is MetallicA!

?Marty?
23-03-03, 06:31 PM
It'd kill him! :o :lol:

the atmosphere there is good, and so r the people

There are quite a lot different 'scenes', so which 'people' are the best?

locky
23-03-03, 07:34 PM
I'm not quite sure! :lol:
But the rockers on a fri nite are nice people! i thought being rockers theyd be trashin the place n stuff, but, they are cleaner than any other event that takes place!

?Marty?
23-03-03, 07:38 PM
I'm a social chameleon, so drift from scene to scene. I fit in just about anywhere.

At the moment i'm into the lesbian scene.

Dave_Hay
25-03-03, 04:33 PM
aye its not bad, there last album was better, everlong, monkey wrench and the likes are there best tracks

audioslaves album is very good though, buy that

and :roll: at southern english people slagging scots. northen english people slag you lot, that kinda sums it up!

ashman
25-03-03, 04:46 PM
I have to agree, audioslaves album is a good one, but try the Datsuns, it's a similar sort of style. The new Jimmy Eat World album is also another good one i would recommend, as to The Black Rebel Motorcycle Club album.

MattyWoo
25-03-03, 05:38 PM
I have to agree, audioslaves album is a good one, but try the Datsuns, it's a similar sort of style. The new Jimmy Eat World album is also another good one i would recommend, as to The Black Rebel Motorcycle Club album.

have Jimmy got a new album???

ashman
25-03-03, 06:29 PM
Well, I work in my local music shop, and i got them to order me a copy before general release (uk release should be around september), so you'll have to wait while, but it's worth it!!!

MattyWoo
25-03-03, 06:34 PM
cheeky git!!!! Whats it like compared with Bleed American???

?Marty?
25-03-03, 07:07 PM
Just download it off the net homie

Euan
25-03-03, 07:38 PM
just got system f's first album.

quite impressive if u like that sorta thing.