PDA

View Full Version : Crashed The Chicken Chaser

Dave.
02-12-09, 04:47 PM
First bike crash... and **** me.. it hurts lol

Comign home from work last night, wind and rain and had to take a de-tour from my normal route, anyway going along doing approxomatley 30mph and come over a crest of a hill and theirs a dog-leg in the road (asin a bit that sticks out to make you slow down and go around)

Simple awnser is.. i diddnt have time to stop lol, hit the high kerb doing about 30, over the front of the bike into the air, literally skimmed a lampost with my head and landed about 30ft from the point of impact. Spent last night in a&e getting checked over but nothing more then cuts and bruises thank god, Neck and ribs are in absoloute agony though :(

The bike looks sorry for tielf lol, needs new mudguard, front wheel & tyre, set of bars and afew rear plastics. The bike landed on the grass but not before it was stopped in its tracks by the same lampost :(

Im dam lucky i diddnt hit the lampost full on, but fcuk me.. it still hurt lol

projctnova
02-12-09, 04:48 PM
hope your ok mate.

my friend hit the side of a jag at 100, Luckily he went through the window and not in to the pillar!

Was in a wheelchair but is now ok

Rickardo
02-12-09, 04:49 PM
Dave, i take it you didn't remember any of your cbt then while flying through the air like superman? :)

I'm glad your ok,

We've all hit the ground at sometime, welcome to the club. :thumb:

srs1
02-12-09, 04:51 PM
you are now officially a biker!

you have collected your wings or in bikers terms tarmac.

congrats

brake-dust
02-12-09, 04:55 PM
crashed up the **** of a taxi doing 50 when i was 16, gave the passengers a shock when my kenny roberts rep arai came through the back window lol

mayhem
02-12-09, 05:07 PM
put it in the side of a 3 months old alfa a few years ago lol
hit it at about 55mp/h, full sideways cause i hit the rear brake and tried to slide past it..

it needed a new sill and a new rear arch lol

according to the people who saw it happen, i went over the roof backways, hitting the radio antenne :S

i passed out, but was walking 5 minutes later :) speeding saved my life, anything slower and i'd hit the roof/rear arch with my back.

Dave.
02-12-09, 11:53 PM
you are now officially a biker!

you have collected your wings or in bikers terms tarmac.

congrats

YESS! lol

Going to have a look at it tomorrow, hopefully get the parts etc tomorrow aswell and fix the plastics, Pics to follow tomorrow :thumb:

Jon_nova1
02-12-09, 11:54 PM
saw this on your facebook, gutted, but live and learn eh?:thumb:

Dave.
03-12-09, 01:24 AM
Yeahh lol

Do i have you on facebook? lol :p

Jon_nova1
03-12-09, 10:07 AM
yer, your on my msn from years ago, i added everyone on my contacts "jon mathers"