PDA

View Full Version : Have you got the missus a present for xmas yet?

Count Vaux Alot
01-12-09, 10:05 PM
Have you got the missus a present for xmas yet?

If not fear not I have the solution!!!

My lovely missus...owns her own jewellery company..and the ladies love it..apparently - she designs and makes all the items herself, most of them are one off's and items can be made to order.

She offers jewellery (rings, necklaces, earrings, brooches, hairpins) hand bags (clutch bags, tote bags, purses) and is happy to accept custom orders.

anyway...they are affordable and (designer) so I thought you guys might want to get the missus something a little different and make her think you went to a bit of trouble for her! (as time is tight now)

Or just tell her about it and let her choose what she wants lol

...a bit of background for you...the label is called nelli D and the missus did a degree in fashion...so its pretty good stuff that is cheap imo...she has recently secured magazine interviews for her stuff and its really taking off...

here is the website and if you guys want anything let me know (as you have to sign up to the web site to buy anything through it), she will offer you 10% off the web site prices, just pm me with what you want..all items are gift wrapped for you..so another headache sorted.

Here is the link to the site

http://www.folksy.com/shops/nelliD2

And her own site - that is under construction so items are added daily

http://www.nellid.co.uk/

Danni recommends this one as a bit of a winner with the ladies

Key to my heart (http://www.folksy.com/items/77327-The-key-to-my-heart-clear-resin-necklace?shop=yes)

Hope this helps :thumb:

Rysee
01-12-09, 10:11 PM
some arsenic for the ex

Tony M
01-12-09, 10:15 PM
That key to the heart is big in the game mate lol

blue_peg_16v
01-12-09, 10:16 PM
already got heathers but since she is a member cant say what lol

Nick J
01-12-09, 10:17 PM
Nice one fella I will have to take a look! ps... I traded your astra after a week! It got me a cracking deal on a corsa ;)

Nick.

draper
01-12-09, 10:19 PM
ive spent the money for her xmas present on a trackday in april and my beer last sunday - she's gonna kill me lol

Spudly
01-12-09, 10:19 PM
What a guy :d

Prey
01-12-09, 10:20 PM
Waaaaay to early to be thinking about xmas yet......

draper
ill pull something out the bag, ive winged it the last 25yrs of my life and done ok ;)

Count Vaux Alot
lol Nick good work - if i had the cash for a new new car i would have traded it too glad it did you a favour

Southie
01-12-09, 10:21 PM
ive spent the money for her xmas present on a trackday in april and my beer last sunday - she's gonna kill me lol
lol voucher in a card ftw lol

draper
01-12-09, 10:22 PM
lol voucher in a card ftw lol

a voucher for some damperloving FTW

Mike
01-12-09, 10:22 PM
Christmas? Presents?

Whats this funny as fook stupidity you lot speak off lol lol

Spudly
01-12-09, 10:24 PM
Christmas? Presents?

Whats this funny as fook stupidity you lot speak off lol lol

Its when theres snow outside and people give you socks and smelly stuffs and have turkey for dinner, you must know when that is unless it happens everyday in mikeville lol

Count Vaux Alot
01-12-09, 10:25 PM
The reason i posted this thread in the first place is apparent in most of the replies to this thread already lol

Mike
01-12-09, 10:27 PM
Its when theres snow outside and people give you socks and smelly stuffs and have turkey for dinner, you must know when that is unless it happens everyday in mikeville lol

Turkey is rick mrank :tard: BEEF = WIN Red meat for me please :)

Presents lol this year Ive bought myself a new XBox, TV, Van/Car so yeah, im all sorted for this thing you call Christmas :cool:

Stuart
01-12-09, 10:30 PM

Easter? (since thats when it snows thesedays)

Southie
01-12-09, 10:30 PM
a voucher for some damperloving FTW
Not tonight I'm tired lol

napalm_27
01-12-09, 10:31 PM
yup i bought the misses a new set of shoes

ok i havnt got a misses so bought the car some alloys lol :thumb:

Spudly
01-12-09, 10:31 PM
Easter? (since thats when it snows thesedays)

Good point actually lol

L14MNP
01-12-09, 10:32 PM
this year Ive bought myself a new XBox, TV, Van/Car so yeah, im all sorted for this thing you call Christmas :cool:
and your 'loved' ones? lol

Mike
01-12-09, 10:33 PM

What about them?

L14MNP
01-12-09, 10:34 PM
Selfish git. lol

Guess holiday's aren't coming. :(
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/36131/thumbs/s-COKE-large.jpg

Southie
01-12-09, 10:35 PM
Piece and quite probably. lol

Mike
01-12-09, 10:37 PM
Selfish git. lol

Ill actually turn up for this christmas dinner thing instead of getting trashed in the pub with "the boyz" lol lol

Spudly
01-12-09, 10:38 PM
Ill actually turn up for this christmas dinner thing instead of getting trashed in the pub with "the boyz" lol lol

Thats probably because most pubs close over dinner time on christmas day lol

L14MNP
01-12-09, 10:39 PM
Fcuk pubs on xmas day. Fcuk turkey too; However, I do like to see others happy. :) lol

It's fun to go for a blast in the morning IMO, nice empty roads, probs what it's like if you're gay and drive during the world cup games :P
Then get smashed when you get back in. :)

Mike
01-12-09, 10:42 PM

Not Daves pub :)

The Old Ash Tree FOR THE ULTIMATE WINNER!!

Nah, ill prolly wake up about 10am, shower, mince around, get in the pub for about 11am, cause havock, get home for about 11pm ish an open my presents before I go shopping in the sales on Boxing day.

Im not a great family person, very rarely buy presents for anyone TBH. Not bothered if I dont get in return either thought.

draper
01-12-09, 11:25 PM

opposite way round here, most open at dinner for 2-3 hours then host private parties in the evening

blue_peg_16v
02-12-09, 09:58 AM
damper get her a crate of stella then you can drink it with crimbo dinner sorted

wwmnw
02-12-09, 10:59 AM

I did that once, about 2 years ago now, and my mam still wont let me forget about it.

I've got my lass a coat and a dildo, if she doesn't like the coat she can go **** herself.

OK so I'm single really, just wanted to throw that in lol

MattBrown
02-12-09, 11:01 AM
I did that once, about 2 years ago now, and my mam still wont let me forget about it.

I've got my lass a coat and a dildo, if she doesn't like the coat she can go **** herself.

OK so I'm single really, just wanted to throw that in lol

Judging by that, your gonna be single for a whilelol

draper
02-12-09, 11:57 AM
damper get her a crate of stella then you can drink it with crimbo dinner sorted

what do you take me for rich, xmas is a time to push the boat out so ill be stocking up on brandy, vodka, whiskey, absinthe, stella, sambuca, goldschlager and anything else my contact at the wholesalers can get - i love 2weeks payed holiday at xmas

Mike
02-12-09, 10:12 PM
what do you take me for rich, xmas is a time to push the boat out so ill be stocking up on brandy, vodka, whiskey, absinthe, stella, sambuca, goldschlager and anything else my contact at the wholesalers can get - i love 2weeks payed holiday at xmas

Thats the spirit lol

Excuse the pish poor pun lol lol