PDA

View Full Version : w0000p!!! Uni invitations!!

Nova Modder
22-03-03, 08:38 AM
FINALLY!!!

got my places in Wolves Uni and UCE !! yay im just *sniff* sooo happy now!! ahahhah :D :D :) :D :) :D :D :D :) :) :D

whitey
22-03-03, 10:43 AM
Yeah u just gotta get decent A Levels now!

?Marty?
22-03-03, 04:50 PM
Getting 'invitations/conditional offers' doesn't really mean anything. A lot of people aither fuck up and have to down-grade and go through clearing, or get better grades and end up wanting to go somewhere 'better'.

Even if you have no offers, once you get the grades you can go pretty much anywhere you like. Especially since there are now tuition fees. They WILL fit you in.

Unis are more about making money now, than anything else. And most so called 'degrees' are worth shit in the 'real world' once you finish them.

?Marty?
22-03-03, 04:53 PM
I'll just do a mike oxford and, rather than use 'edit post' ( :wink: :lol: ) add:

But it does give you peace of mind that youve already got a place with your name on it. All you need is to get the grades now.

Good on you mate!

whitey
22-03-03, 05:17 PM
LOL! Cant get wisewood to monkify your avatar since you already got one!
:x

Nova Modder
22-03-03, 07:08 PM
:D

mikeoxford
24-03-03, 01:22 AM
I'll just do a mike oxford and, rather than use 'edit post' ( :wink: :lol: ) add:
YEAH BABY

i got all offers from my unis too

dont know wether i picked the right courses at a few though and dont know where to go :roll:

THINK loughborough or coventry at the moment