PDA

View Full Version : Yet another night out :D

Will
22-03-03, 03:06 AM
just got in from another night out, 2nite i was very tired and didnt feel great so drank very little (2 pints and a bottle) had a quality night, wickid music and loads of fit women.

Pulled twice :D and must have been slapped on the arse abt 10 times, duno y this was but i cant complain at that, lmfao.

The best part was dancing with this girl for abt 10 mins, pulled her then she said "ive got a boyfriend by the way" my reply "is he here?" shes says "nope" i said "ok, lol" and carry on. poor guy wot a bitch his bird is, this is half the reason i dont bother with gf's wots the point when u can have this much fun a? :D

Neways im going bed, l8ersssssssssssss

Nutter

Stuart
22-03-03, 09:00 AM
ive just got up after a good nite.

?12 all you can eat+drink in time

really good tunes and women. cant fault it

its all down to being the once a week rule :D

Cheese
22-03-03, 10:06 AM
Top night out, Slinky at the Gatehouse in Derby.. Good tunes, nice girlies and far too much to drink! :D
Feel like shit now though! :?

Ben :)

whitey
22-03-03, 10:38 AM
Yeah Slinky is good, I go to the Bournemouth one! Shame its so expensive though! Its only ?1 ANY drink all nite in he same huge club on a thursday and the drinks are the good ones not crap cash and carry substitutes.

RobIsGrt18
22-03-03, 11:20 AM
good lad will :P

did'nt go out last night, totally skint!! altho we cruised round town centre for a while, time in northampton was packed as usuall!!

?Marty?
22-03-03, 04:32 PM
Pulled twice and must have been slapped on the arse abt 10 times

So you pulled yourself whilst slapping your arse? Nice. :lol:

I know what u mean about the cheating gf. I've done the:

me: 'who you waiting for?'
her: 'my boyfriend'
me: 'oh right'.
Then carrying on as if she never said that. Not long till it gets to the her: 'shall we go somewhere else?' bit.
me: 'what about your boyfriend, you fuckin snake. i've recorded our conversation...' erm, or not. :wink: :lol:

Although my rule is never have a gf who shows an interest whilst she's already with someone. Not to be trusted.

whitey
22-03-03, 05:09 PM
The above is so true marty! Thats my rule too! If they cheat on their BF to be with you then how could you ever trust them! Fine if its just a fcuk! :twisted:

Breeny
22-03-03, 06:01 PM
From personal experience most birds you meet in clubs and stuff are slappers anyway.

Personally i like to get a little more aquainted before anything happens :P

CP
22-03-03, 08:47 PM
Well at the risk of sounding like a stuck record, I think it was me the "old bloke" who pointed out the folly of you young bucks moping around after having been dumped by ( quite likely 2 timing) a snake. Life is for living so way to go Will. :D

Havent you heard - girls are the new blokes -they drink beer, belch, swear, watch footie and look to go out and get laid.

dammit.

:lol: being old sucks

Tilly
22-03-03, 09:07 PM
Its girls like that, that give us all a name :o

Will
23-03-03, 12:21 AM
yeh good innit, laffs

locky
23-03-03, 04:20 PM
Being single again is gr8! 4got how much is out there! gona stay like this 4 a bit n just av a laff!

?Marty?
23-03-03, 06:25 PM
if u fcuk it up and dont live it, its wasted for good

God point, BUT what that is will be different to each and every one of us, as we all want different things and etc.

Only regret things that you haven't done, but wish you did. Not things you did do, as you can't u can't undo them.

But, in the same way, you can't go back and do things that you wanted to do, as some of them may not be possible now.

SO, just make sure you take up every opportunity you come accross to do what you want. But make sure you can deal with any consequences of your acts or omissions too.

Life's too short to take it seriously.

CP
23-03-03, 07:08 PM
WTF was that all about Marty? :lol:

:D

Ben (lurk75)
23-03-03, 07:13 PM
Another deep dark insert out of marty's mind.

locky
23-03-03, 07:30 PM
I'm goin 2 tenerife 4 14 nights in june, im goin with my former school mates, if i didnt do this i would regret it! this has 2 be dun! fact!

?Marty?
23-03-03, 07:35 PM
:lol:

Sorry lads. I'm a genius, but there is a very fine line between genius and insanity. I keep crossing over it every so often.

I don't think it's gonna be too long before i never come back.