PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Warwickshire College

rightfulnokia
21-03-03, 11:54 AM
Just a quick question as there are loads I mean LOADS of MOdded NOvas and surely one person from here is from there

anyone??

Lee

NovaNeil
21-03-03, 12:54 PM
Yeah Lee I do.
Red GTE with white Speedlines on it, thats mine.
And im guessing that yours is the red 1.2 with 15" Fox rims on? am I right?

rightfulnokia
21-03-03, 04:28 PM
nah mate im not driving yet, your nova is amazing, its better than the two blue ones, you will know which ones i mean, we shud meet up

give us ur mob number and we can meet up

are you the guy with part of his head shaved? (may seem a mad question but just thought I would try)

rightfulnokia
21-03-03, 05:31 PM
Neil what course u do?

?Marty?
21-03-03, 05:32 PM
Get your coat, you've pulled! :lol:

Just kidding.

I get people coming up to me in clubs and stuff, and saying stuff like 'you're that guy with the blue nova?' and etc. Funny. :lol:

The funniest, is when people i've never even seen, knock on my front door, and just start talking to me about Novas. And ask me to come out and have a look at theirs. wtf!? Have i joined some kind of cult underground club without knowing? :lol:

rightfulnokia
21-03-03, 05:36 PM
i dont mean ur Nova Marty, i mean these 2 blue ones from warks college, ur nova rules

loopy people

u must have a name 4 urself

TaiTers
22-03-03, 12:44 AM
I have been thru Leamington a lot

NovaNeil
24-03-03, 12:27 PM
Im doing a HND in Mechanical Engineering. Im only in on Tuesdays from 9am till 12, then 2:45 till 4:00. I don't stay around college, usally go into town or go home.
Have you got a Nova yet?
After this week you won't see my Nova a while. But have a look for it in April and you'll see a nice Intercooler behind the grill and a boost gauge in a A piller pod.
Which will be the only indication of whats under the bonnet.
Time to chase soon Scoobys me thinks :wink: