PDA

View Full Version : first post

ksw46
27-11-09, 12:17 PM
As a new member I thought I would introduce myself and tell you a bit about me…..

Im kyle and im from Rochdale (Manchester area)

Cars so far

Rover 214si – crashed
Corsa 1.2 with more fibreglass than a fecking boat on it – crashed
Saxo westcoast – yellow – awesome but French lol
Golf 2.0 mk3 cabriolet
Corsa 1.2 vegas
Astra 1.7 diesel – blew engine
Clio 1.2 – snapped cambelt
Fiat bravo 1.4 – shattered cam shaft
Mitsubishi pajero 3.0 V6 – animal but thirsty
Borrowed ma old saxo now but head gasket gone so its stripped on my drive lol.
Im also a qualified electronics engineer and work for a garage equipment company – workshop solutions / Junair Spraybooths, so if you need a lift with any gear or wiring let me know

I am pretty good with most things mechanical n a dab hand at welding.

Once the missus passes her test hopefully in January I will get her summat sensible to drive my daughter around and I can get the nova I always wanted. Any one with any cheap(or free) shells or cars gimme a shout.

Cheers
kyle

Graeme
27-11-09, 12:33 PM
I'm sure Lee H in Oldham has a xe shell that needs welding, that he wants moving but I don't think its rolling

brainsnova
27-11-09, 12:59 PM
welcome and thats a poor car history lol

projctnova
27-11-09, 01:00 PM
haha yea welcome. rovers and citreons are never good!

ksw46
27-11-09, 01:25 PM
tell me bout it had nothing but bad luck may give him a shout when a work out what to do lol

ksw46
27-11-09, 01:35 PM
dont think that shells available no mre and ideally want one thats not 2.0 as im thinking of getting it xe ready and puttin a 1.4 engine in till insurance comes down

draper
27-11-09, 02:24 PM
Welcome aboard, please keep all hands, legs and testicles inside the ride while moving at all time

Your cars always end up like mine then, crashed or blew up lol

ksw46
27-11-09, 02:35 PM
ye sadly only crashed two but they were both major crashes, only crashed into walls though so never had a claim lol. they wer at speed tho whilst being young and very stupid

ksw46
27-11-09, 04:43 PM
bump

bigdan1
27-11-09, 05:08 PM
welcome and sorry about the car history lol
you finally peaked with the pajero mate jap is the way forward french the way back and rover is no way at all hahaha

good luck finding a shell mate im after one aswel :D

Pete
27-11-09, 05:19 PM
haha the car history is funny, i thort they were all going to be crashes after i read the first 2. some free shells do come up rarely, but you should be able to get one for a decent price, just keep your eyes pealed on the "Cars for sale"

ksw46
27-11-09, 08:52 PM
pajero was great but cost a tenner to get to the end of ma drive lol

was gunna put the pics from ma corsa up but cnt do that yet started clearing ma drive tonight so hopefully with a week off work i will have it flagged n a fence ready to plonk a nova on it if the dragon lets me hahahaha