PDA

View Full Version : New car soon.

courtenaynova
21-03-03, 12:11 AM
Im keeping the Nova cuz shes my baby..but I am also having a F..F.........F..............................F..... .......................Ford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!! A Ford Cortina Mk1

It sits a mile off the road at the mo. I rekon 1st thing to do it lower it as low as it will go, and uprate the shocks/springs. Its already got the Lotus Steels on. GT interior. It is dark blue. Might keep it like that or have my favorite colours, Ermine white with Sherwood Green stripe! Nice full stainless steel system with 3" pipe. Either modify the Kent X-flow thats in now, or slam a 2.0L 16V on 45's Vaux engine in, or Mondeo 2.0L 16V on 45's which is just sitting in the garage doing nothing.

Im not gonna kill the car off by putting shite spoliers/splitter that make the car look stupid. I want it looking 'sweet'

Please post ur comments on what you think I should/shouldn't do.

Cheers.

Rob

8)

mikeoxford
21-03-03, 12:13 AM
why arent u on MSN u bad lad!?

Ian
21-03-03, 01:04 AM
i'll sell you the info of where a lotus cortina is kept so u can get parts eh cp ;)

linzTDI
21-03-03, 01:06 PM
uuurrrrrr yak i dont think ya gonna pull many birds in that

courtenaynova
21-03-03, 07:35 PM
Linz....Im not worried about pullin the birds in the 'Tina...I have always loved the Mk1, and finally I get to own a piece of PURE motor heritage!!!!!!!

Who is the owner of the Mk1 Lotus? I got a few mates with Lotus Cortina's. There is a Mk1 Cortina meeting every year at Coombe Abbey in Coventry for a weekend!!!!!!! Its wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris LR
21-03-03, 07:38 PM
If you have to rely on a car to pull woman, you may as well drive a paxo.