PDA

View Full Version : Shes gone!

Mike
22-11-09, 07:59 PM
Shes fooked off! Done one! Legged it! Abandoned ship!!

2.15pm yesterday my sister left for the Airport.

Took off at 8.07pm destined for Australia!! We got a call about 9am this morning saying she landed at Tokyo :tard: for a 2 hour stop an exchange of planes.

Anytime about now she'll be landing in Australia & wont be back until December 2nd 2010!!!

The lucky fcuker pished off to go travelling around Oz for 12 months an see some of our family whilst out there!

Tell you what, these Ex Uni gradutes who doss for years on end instead of learning useless sh1t seem to get all the lucky breaks :cry:

GRUNT 16V
22-11-09, 08:02 PM
I Wish I Was There!!!

Mike
22-11-09, 08:05 PM
I Wish I Was There!!!

Me too chap!!!! She wont even bring me back a stick of rock :cry: ive had rock from all over the world but she wont even bring me a piece back :(

Upside down rock aswell :cry:

dave.gsi
22-11-09, 08:14 PM
never understood that...when i left uni i didnt have two pennies to rub together, i was fecking skint

still am to be honest lol

got a nice 23grand debt to pay off.....and couldnt find a job so ended up doing a job which doesnt need a degree...or A levels, or gcse's for that matter...uni sucks, dont go kids :thumb:

Mike
22-11-09, 08:16 PM
Dave, i have no idea where the fcuk shes got her money from?!

She worked part time at our local Woolworths, obviously that shut down, then worked full time at our local WH Smiths, then quit that 3 weeks ago to get ready for her epic lifetime adventure?!

Shes not long got back from Spain aswell!

My other sister (her twin) feels proper lost tho, first thime theyve ever been apart for then about 24 hours!

dave.gsi
22-11-09, 08:18 PM
twins???

pics or STFU lol

Mike
22-11-09, 08:20 PM
twins???

pics or STFU lol

Yea twin sisters ive got. Im not a family type person lol ive got no pics of them, nor anyone else other then er, me for that matter LOL!

mowgli
22-11-09, 08:21 PM
have you got the room for let sign up yet???

Mike
22-11-09, 08:24 PM
have you got the room for let sign up yet???

FLOL!! We got 2 spare rooms now :eek:

Just me, my rents, an 1 other sister (whos barely ever here anymore)

Trying to convince my dad to move house whilst shes away LOL lol

rednova
22-11-09, 08:26 PM
Yea twin sisters ive got. Im not a family type person lol ive got no pics of them, nor anyone else other then er, me for that matter LOL!

well pics of 1 will do im sure we can figure out the rest lol:thumb:

Mike
22-11-09, 08:27 PM
My dads just had a text message saying shes landed, an its currently blisteringly hot apparently :(

mowgli
22-11-09, 08:29 PM
send her one back saying, fcuk off, and we're renting your room out.....

then try to get her to go into a toy shop & buy you a 'Dingo Baby', tell her that they are the big thing this xmas

Mike
22-11-09, 08:32 PM
Ive not got her number lol lol

mowgli
22-11-09, 08:34 PM
i'll text it over..... does anyone else need it?

Mike
22-11-09, 08:49 PM
LMFAO!!! lol lol lol

Ben
22-11-09, 10:29 PM
I dropped my brother off at heathrow last weds as he has gone to live in New Zealand, lucky ****ers.

Jon_nova1
22-11-09, 10:34 PM
I had a mate that always seemed to be going away, had loads of pics from all around the world...turned out he did it just to get away from the 30K debt he'd acquired, currently he's in LA, and been there for around the last 6 months!

Mike
22-11-09, 10:36 PM
Well, the last few hours ive been talking to my Auntie in America about emigrating like she did. One thing lead to another an she sent me a link to the US embassy site...

Got clicking away an various things (confusing as fook!) America declined me a generic Work Visa

YET

Australia will grant me a "Skilled Independant Visa" as I scored 140 points (120 points+ is a pass)

How the hell does that work??

Jon_nova1
22-11-09, 10:41 PM
wow, you can get tested online? got a link? lol

Mike
22-11-09, 10:44 PM
wow, you can get tested online? got a link? lol

This is a link from the US Immigration office home page -

www.migrationexpert.com (http://www.migrationexpert.com)

Gutted I am :( i wanna go to America :(

Jon_nova1
22-11-09, 10:55 PM
woo, 130 points for australia lol

i too have an aunty there, along with uncle and nephews

and passed for us in

Professional, Skilled and Other Workers Green Card Category EB-3

where it says to put your job in, click view all and put what matches closes to yours, mine was "other professional" it said i failed when i just typed in my job

Mike
22-11-09, 10:57 PM
woo, 130 points for australia lol

i too have an aunty there, along with uncle and nephews

and passed for us in

Professional, Skilled and Other Workers Green Card Category EB-3

where it says to put your job in, click view all and put what matches closes to yours, mine was "other professional" it said i failed when i just typed in my job

Mine was Proffessional = Painter & Decorator

Ive got quite a fair amount of family there, BUT wether there willing to sponsor me is a different matter :( mine was also EB-3 category.

Only sh1t thing is, i wanted to go to America :cry:

EDIT: If your going to carry on an apply for a VISA, DO NOT use that site :thumb: $150 p/hour for a consultation over the phone or in person in there London office, its just handy to check out the point scoring eligibility lol

ALSO dont forgot to check the SOL list else there is no way in hell youll get a Visa granted :(

Jon_nova1
22-11-09, 11:14 PM
no idea why you failed then for US i answered

DOB july 1985
dual citizenship: no
Highest academic award: High school (although i have NVQ's, suppose i could have gone for certificate)
English language proficiency: excellent
Marital status: single
Do you intend on getting a job offer from...: yes
select type of job: permanent
select occupation: other professional (welder)
Is your occupation related to your intended us occupation: yes
How many years have you worked as this: Atleast 2 years
Have you or your work sustained national or international recognition: no (just to be safe)
does your occupation require you to participate in an exchange program: no

If i was to consider migrating, i wouldn't use them, i know theres better ways, i just thought i'd try it for a nosy lol

Mike
22-11-09, 11:27 PM
^ same answers as me basically, altho my occupation isnt on the USA SOL :(

Jon_nova1
22-11-09, 11:34 PM
Sh*tter:(

I'd also have to get a job at welding and be there for two yearslol

I did my NVQ when i was 17, and after not being able to find a welding job i just took what i could, thinking welding was gone forever i moved to FLT, then only realised i could still weld when i bought a £120 mig and put a new front panel on and seam welded the novalol and damn, if you can weld with a £120 welder, you can weld with a decent onelol

Ben
22-11-09, 11:36 PM
Wedlers are wanted all over the world and can demand there own prices!

Jon_nova1
23-11-09, 12:03 AM
Sh*tter lol

i guess its just the UK thats saturated! My brother was a welder and got to holland! you'd say he was lucky, but the health and safety was non existant, he did have a fun time in cafe's though lol

Sloth
23-11-09, 07:36 PM
america is a shoite hole, its full of poverty and george bush (still). get to aus or nz or somewhere, fiji is nice too:thumb:

draper
23-11-09, 07:39 PM
id just move from the west mids mike, it will feel like a different country ;)

Southie
23-11-09, 07:44 PM
Just think if you'd not spent all your hard earner cash over the years on a nova ey :(

Sloth
23-11-09, 07:46 PM
i have it easy, im marrying an aussie....

Ben
23-11-09, 09:56 PM
but the health and safety was non existant

Thats odd as any job i work on in Holland the health and safety is the strictest i have ever seen, one of the reasons i work there as little as possible.

All the welders i work with choose where and when they want to work and name the price they want to work for.

Rexy
24-11-09, 11:09 PM
Mike, i got 160 points to bugger off over to oz. I had 2k saved up and then the money from the scooby. I was reading loads and finding loads of info etc blah blah... then went out and bought the evo pmsl

I'd say go for it matey... if you have no real commitments. I was going to do a 12mth working visa and see how it goes but if i did that and i didnt manage to get a full visa i would come back to basically nothing. lol

:thumb:

Mike
24-11-09, 11:35 PM
Rex, im already on it :thumb: already been in masses of contact with the Visa Bearue & just awaing ten thousands peices of paper work now :(

Sloth
25-11-09, 12:25 PM
mike if you need any advice, pm me, as said the missus is an aussie and her mum knows someone in their home office, so i can get info quickly.