PDA

View Full Version : Pics of My mates Nova

bobothebear
20-03-03, 09:50 AM
Here is a Pic of my mates Nova 1.3SR. He has done some stuff to it as you can see. Any comments would be appreciated.
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=490

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=494

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=495

rightfulnokia
20-03-03, 09:56 AM
very nice, not so keen on the "alpine" sticker thought mate, makes it look a bit tacky

sorry but thats my opinion

Benjoyce
20-03-03, 10:38 AM
differnt mirrors maybe? get rid of the alpine sticker!!

djp_y2k
20-03-03, 10:38 AM
Micky wrote

lose the alpine and the bonnet vent and fit clear front indicators

I've got to agree.

ade
20-03-03, 10:40 AM
yeah definately lose the alpine sticker (reminds me of airfreshner) - window banners are so "last year" :D

I like the bonnet vent - cute - perhaps a little small...is it functional?

If not get shot.

Clear clusters would be good - theres loads for sale on ebay at the mo - ?10 for a set last I looked

Wots the side profile like - alloys etc...

whitey
20-03-03, 12:19 PM
Yep deffo loose the strip! Get some side pics coz it doesnt look much diff to any other nova if ya get me in that pic! They all look "clean" from the front!

mikeoxford
20-03-03, 01:03 PM
Yep deffo loose the strip! Get some side pics coz it doesnt look much diff to any other nova if ya get me in that pic! They all look "clean" from the front!

you say i repeat things

your the third person to put the same message :x

mikeoxford
20-03-03, 01:03 PM
As for my reply 8)

what scoop is that> its difrent. looks like a cut and shut imprezza sccop????

i would put see through indicators in, ditch the amber ones

whitey
20-03-03, 01:17 PM
Well Mike its kinda different when he asks for peoples opinion! I share the same opinion so repeated more a less what others put!

If only one person wrote a reply and everyone agreed so they didnt reply too, he'd think that that one persons opinion is not that good!

bobothebear
20-03-03, 02:33 PM
I will get some Side pics up in abit.
The bonnet Scoop I believe is an Impreza one.
It hasn't yet been fitted. Only sat on to see what it looked like. It is a functional one though.

linzTDI
20-03-03, 02:35 PM
yeah i agree with everyone to loose the sticker but i like the colour

wisewood
20-03-03, 04:01 PM
i like the idea with the scoop actually... its different... it is VERY small though could be maybe twice as wide and still look as cool...

as for that alpine sticker..... ummmmmmmm NO!!! :lol:

and whitey and mike stop whining at each other - and mike, stop posting twice instead of once... its always within the same minute so why not just add the text to your message as i have here with half a dozen empty lines to seperate it. :?

Anton
20-03-03, 05:32 PM
lose the alpine :D

?Marty?
20-03-03, 05:38 PM
Pretty much unanimous then - lose the Alpine sticker. Looks tacky, the colour doesn't match anything (neither does the white lettering). Plus, it may encourage twocers.

Replace the front indicators with clear one's too.
And either keep the radio aerial down, or fit a Bee-sting one.
Also, colourcode the mirrors, or replace with different one's.

Not a bad start. Should see some of the tacky shit driving round where i live! Fookin ell!

Ben (lurk75)
20-03-03, 06:57 PM
Lower it.