PDA

View Full Version : in fast car.....

brake-dust
21-11-09, 11:56 AM
it says adrian flux are offering a discount if your car is a rat car, because its less likely to get knicked :roll: so if you crash the car and the loss adjuster finds out you polished it the morning before does that make your insurance invalid? lol

Plug
21-11-09, 11:58 AM
thats not true though

As this mod-rat is getting more and more popular people are going to be on top of stealing them

craig green
21-11-09, 12:04 PM
Christ. Flux will do anything to get customers!

Personally I would be more inclined to boot in the panels, pi$$ through the grille or round up some mates & roll a ratted car onto it's roof than just walk on by.

scott.parker
21-11-09, 12:06 PM

Personally I would be more inclined to boot in the panels, pi$$ through the grille or round up some mates & roll a ratted car onto it's roof than just walk on by.

im with you on that dude!

Plug
21-11-09, 12:10 PM
Png Go Rat Bashing then is it :d

brake-dust
21-11-09, 12:31 PM
maybe we should steal them all untill it costs you 3 times as much to insure a rat lol

PNG will bring the rat scene down!

MK999
21-11-09, 01:07 PM

But they'll come out and go "sweet, I was gonna do that next weekend but someones done it for me!"

craig green
21-11-09, 01:42 PM
I'm glad we all hate the Rat scene. It makes a mockery of what everyone works so hard on building.

I wonder if it will ever cross over to people homes & houses? Squatter look bathroom anyone?

rednova
21-11-09, 05:47 PM
well with the discount included you'd still be paying more with flux!!

Jack
21-11-09, 06:10 PM
A rat look car is more at risk as surely people would think its been dumped, so look for bits to nick?

Anyway. Putting effort into making a car "look" rat - even if its by purposefully rusting/denting panels - goes completely against the true ratlook ethos... so, meh.

XE PROJECT
21-11-09, 08:57 PM
More to the point why are you reading fast chav??????

that farmer
22-11-09, 10:28 AM
more to the point if people want to have a rat look car they can, its all down to personal prefferance. i would disagree with most of u because rat look, looks cool imo.
does it really matter if flux is doin cheap insurance for them he's still makin loads of moneys or is it the fact that there insurance is cheaper than yours.
also reading that **** magazine u should be shot by somarlien pirates then raped by sadam then by hitler!!.