PDA

View Full Version : astra gsi for sale mint

number1green
21-11-09, 11:09 AM
astra gsi. i bought this car around 2 years ago. every thin was about nackered on it. so i began to re do it all. bought a gte and took the engine out of that and had a bottom end rebuild 19000 miles ago: boured bottom block and put bigger pistons in, bearings, crank, water pump, oil pump, clutch etc... the head has been polised and ported, and i put a cool running thermostat on it too.had had gear box reconditioned, bigger sparkplug leads on. had a de cat pipe with a scorpion 2" twin oval back box (not too loud). its also had PI shocks and springs all round, goodridge braided brake hoses. had a respray march of last year (no rust).tax end of dec, test 24/6/10, all tyres are like new 195/45/15, has immobiliser , e/windows, e/mirrors, remote cental lockin, pas, abs, all the usual stuff you find on a gsi.
Bad points
could do with hydrolic lifters as they are a bit noisey now (61quid off ebay) but they looked fine when engine was built

no recipts, (job was done at vauxcare in lincoln)plus you can tell when you drive it that its had alot of work done

some one has dropped red paint on the carpet on the floor in the rear footwell (2inch mark)
needs back of bonnet painting matt black to match engine bay

hole in drivers seat as you get in (same in nearly all astras)
dont let these minor things put you off, i have spent ££££s on gettin this car done and now it just needs the extra bits to finish it off. any questions/offers just ask plus any more pics just ask.
thanks for lookin
lowered price as i have just been made redundent and the car really needs to go offers welcome dont know how to put pics on so i can send in e mail, the car was up for £2000 but it needs to go in the next few weeks as i am moving away £1500

Plug
21-11-09, 11:20 AM
You have to state a price

number1green
22-11-09, 11:56 AM
sorry its been stated now

Ben
22-11-09, 10:20 PM
CLICKY (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115769)

number1green
23-11-09, 04:16 PM
congratulations