PDA

View Full Version : Russell Howard

Lee
20-11-09, 10:57 PM
Welcome to Fat Club, first rule of Fat Club, don't talk about Fat club. Second rule of Fat Club, NOM NOM NOM
For obvious reasons, that made me nearly die of LOL lol

stupot89
20-11-09, 11:33 PM
quality

mikec123
21-11-09, 01:17 PM
:thumb: :thumb: Very funny watched his tv show last night

Stuart
21-11-09, 01:45 PM
ere if you put marbles up yer bum you turn into a wizard

Richie_B
21-11-09, 02:23 PM
He sucks.

Lee
21-11-09, 03:00 PM
London railway station announcement 'BEWARE UNATTENDED PACKAGES, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR LUGGAGE UNATTENDED!'

Bristol railway station announcement 'Ere, dont feed the pigeons'

lol

J4MES
21-11-09, 03:13 PM
He's great live too!!

mowgli
21-11-09, 03:55 PM
he's from somerset....lee is from near sodding chipbury........ they are both in the cider belt............. Coincidence? i think not

J4MES
21-11-09, 04:19 PM
he's from somerset....lee is from near sodding chipbury........ they are both in the cider belt............. Coincidence? i think not

He's also a nice guy, seemed genuinely chuffed to meet another Zummerset-e-un in Newcastle!

kelbelle
21-11-09, 05:03 PM
Michael MacIntyre is the King!

mowgli
21-11-09, 05:04 PM
Michael MacIntyre is the King!

being jolly & doing accents is not the funniest thing ever...........

yes he is funny, but he is also everywhere...

kelbelle
21-11-09, 05:05 PM
Good! Because I think he is hilarious so I enjoy seeing him everwhere :D

Spudly
21-11-09, 05:08 PM
Well if were gonna be like that then Lee Evans is the mother f**kin daddy lol

mowgli
21-11-09, 05:11 PM
Well if were gonna be like that then Lee Evans is the mother f**kin daddy lol

what, the sweaty norman wisdom impersonator??????

Spudly
21-11-09, 05:14 PM
Norman Wisdom, hmmm not seen his work i dont think in all fairness, but its Lee's facial expressions that do it for me, i challenge anyone to watch Lee Evans with the sound muted, you will still wee yourself laughing lol

Edit, my mum backs you up mowgli, he is an absolute immitation of Norman Wisdom according to her aswell:thumb:

kelbelle
21-11-09, 05:15 PM
I love Lee Evans, there is quite a similarity between him and MacIntyre, in their mannerisms, they both do that shaky head thing

The thing I love about Lee Evans is he normally comes to Ipswich when he has new material and tries it out on us before he does the proper tour.

Lee
21-11-09, 05:18 PM
The thing I love about Lee Evans is he normally comes to Ipswich when he has new material and tries it out on us before he does the proper tour.

He goes everywhere and does that, i went to see him before the BIG tour in Newbury of all places!

kelbelle
21-11-09, 05:22 PM
Yeah but the reason I love it is because you get to hear jokes that others dont. Now everything comes out on DVD everyone knows all the jokes.

mowgli
21-11-09, 05:27 PM
Norman Wisdom, hmmm not seen his work i dont think in all fairness, but its Lee's facial expressions that do it for me, i challenge anyone to watch Lee Evans with the sound muted, you will still wee yourself laughing lol

click (http://www.normanwisdom.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=144:norman-on-parade-square-shouting&catid=37:video-clips&Itemid=82)

Stuart
21-11-09, 05:40 PM
I love Lee Evans, there is quite a similarity between him and MacIntyre, in their mannerisms, they both do that shaky head thing

HOW DARE YOU!!!! LE is far far far far far far far far far far the superiour of Michael "I can only get over excited and be a dim sounding semi posh looking twunt" Mcintyre.

Lee Hurst was great in his time.

Jack
21-11-09, 06:16 PM
Macintyre isn't a patch on Howard (not sure how you made the connection to the former in a thread about the latter mind)

Lee, didn't realise you hadn't seen his dvd otherwise I'd have force-viewed you it :p

Bill Bailey is still teh win though

Lee
21-11-09, 06:29 PM
I shall happily be force viewed next time i'm round :)

kelbelle
21-11-09, 07:00 PM
WOW Stuart you have some serious anger issues lol

I didnt say they were similar in superiority I said they have the same mannerisms. They both do the thing where they shake their heads back and forth when they are taking the mick.

Stuart
21-11-09, 07:01 PM
WOW Stuart you have some serious anger issues lol

I didnt say they were similar in superiority I said they have the same mannerisms. They both do the thing where they shake their heads back and forth when they are taking the mick.

one does it well, the other is a dick..... Evans FTW

saloon3
21-11-09, 07:02 PM
Frankie Boyle..is way better than the lot of them

novaload1992
21-11-09, 07:25 PM
Frankie Boyle..is way better than the lot of them

:confused: no hes **** expect on mock the week

Jack
21-11-09, 07:49 PM
Frankie Boyle IS Mock The Week - I have a "live" dvd of his and every single joke, bar one or two, were from Mock the Week. The only ones I didn't know were probably from shows I'd missed lol

ade
22-11-09, 12:13 AM
Frankie Boyle is brilliant - his DVD is brilliant - not for the PC loving peeps!

Like Russell Howard too -the mane has Lee Evans' face - like rubber

mikec123
22-11-09, 01:13 PM
Fankie Boyle is brilliant, but i agree with Jack most of the jokes on his recent dvd are from Mock the weeklol

that farmer
22-11-09, 01:38 PM
Micheal Macintyre needs to DIE, all hes does is run around the stage like a prick and shout at the top of his voice...... DIE shouty man DIE

jimbob-mcgrew
22-11-09, 03:21 PM
lol

John
22-11-09, 03:27 PM
Rage against the machine ducks FLOL!!

Bubba
22-11-09, 04:34 PM
Frankie Boyle IS Mock The Week - I have a "live" dvd of his and every single joke, bar one or two, were from Mock the Week. The only ones I didn't know were probably from shows I'd missed lol

he gets alot of his jokes from sickipedia...that a very un-pc site :P

mowgli
22-11-09, 06:27 PM
he gets alot of his jokes from sickipedia...that a very un-pc site :P

i think they just watch mock the week & nick his jokes..

in this modern multi media life, a comedian tells a stunner of a joke, & some get records it on his phone.... it is uploaded before the routine is over, and before the comdian has had his post gig pint, the joke is old hat........

pity really, cos a good joke is always worth it, however un PC it is...
there was a bloke on 'live at the apollo' who did 5 minutes on buying a duvet & it was hilarious, with not one swear word either.....

Bubba
22-11-09, 07:27 PM
either way, it makes up some good ideas for some very offensive t-shirts :P

NathanPrince
22-11-09, 08:03 PM
i think they just watch mock the week & nick his jokes..

in this modern multi media life, a comedian tells a stunner of a joke, & some get records it on his phone.... it is uploaded before the routine is over, and before the comdian has had his post gig pint, the joke is old hat........

there was a bloke on 'live at the apollo' who did 5 minutes on buying a duvet & it was hilarious, with not one swear word either.....

That was Rhod Gilbert I believe? Welsh guy, pretty funny

Lee
22-11-09, 08:06 PM

Thats Rhod Gilbert, he is fapping brilliant. He does another sketch about airports as well (edit, here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhkm6sgPdtk)

To be fair to frankie boyle, and all the other comedians on there in fact, they do not steal their material from the stuff they do on mock the week. It is in fact mock the week that is written AROUND their material. You dont think on the stand up bits they actually make it all up on the spot do you? lol All the rounds are built around their individual stuff as well.

Ben
23-11-09, 09:55 AM
Micheal Macintyre is probably the most unfunny man on tv! I find Lee evans annoying now its always the same no matter what he does.

Ben Elton is great stand up and you will never beat Billy!