PDA

View Full Version : is it me or is GSIboy a bit lonley

Anonymous
02-01-01, 02:56 PM
right GSIboy eeds to get out a bit more as people wont travel 4 hours to see him. no offence but you really do need to get out more and get off the net a little bit. that is also a suggestion 4 some others that post "IS ANYONE ONLINE?" what a stupid post!!!
happy new year
cambridge

Anonymous
02-01-01, 03:01 PM
Mumbling and grumbling on about nowt is a crap post aswell.

The reason people ask if anyone is on is to chat and sometimes useful things come out of these discussions. See post below this. Say what you want about GSI boy but the geezer has helped to organise a rolling road shootout and is looking at getting novaload car stickers.

Plus they wouldn't travel up just to see him they travel to see 20 Modded nova get their engines thrashed, meet a group of loony owners and generally have a laugh.

Anonymous
02-01-01, 03:08 PM
Thankx for the support Fenix, and cambridge why are you getting all high and fucking mighty, you come on her once a week (if that !), start slagging people around. The only reason i seem to be on here all the time is because i'm stuck in a shit boring job with a company who at the moment are paying me a descent whack to come in answer a phone and generally surf the net all day, which by my reckoning is a fucking good way of surfing the net and getting paid whilst doing it !! I think most of the members on here would support me on that ! So if you still want to have a go, why not support the website and attend OUR (NOT MY) rolling road day.

Anonymous
02-01-01, 03:14 PM
i wont attend coz my slova is poo and i hate it. im on once a day. thrashing your engine seems fun till it goes BANG!! :) i was just saying that was all. i suppose a rolling road is good if you need to comfort your ego cos after all they are only novas

Anonymous
02-01-01, 03:17 PM
You sound like F**D lover. If you don't like your nova why the hell do you come on this site, are YOU lonely?

Anonymous
02-01-01, 03:20 PM
no its that it needs life support to remain on the road.

i wish i had never sed ne thing now coz the wrong end of the stick has been grapsed

Anonymous
02-01-01, 03:21 PM
Yeah don't bother wasting your money to connect if your gonna slag off other nova enthuisiasts who actually enjoy and like their cars, take pride in modding them and seeing what gain they can get out of them, fuck off tosser

Anonymous
02-01-01, 03:25 PM
ha ha ha!!! I think somebody has dropped them selves in the shit with their post!!!! Cambridge, why if you don't like novas are you bothering coming on this site?

Anonymous
02-01-01, 03:28 PM
i dont like "MY" nova its a pest you know when you fix one thing and wait for the next thing to go wrong!!

Anonymous
02-01-01, 04:05 PM
Na, I think it's you that's lonley cambridge!

Anonymous
02-01-01, 10:21 PM
cambridge couple of things people put stupid posts cause we expect stupid answers! its only a laugh thats what this part of the site is for where we can generally have a conversation bout nothing! any way gsi boy should get some credit for sorting the stickers out (top work m8)
so cambridge i think that u should not read the stupid messages if they piss u of and believe me the lads on here can post some shity messages so i will warn you in advance
the lads on here are top people that have helped me alot with technical details and general things bout novas
so here is my tribute to NOVALOAD top site top people that deserve all the credit they get!

dan