PDA

View Full Version : ЕБИШН!

L14MNP
17-11-09, 10:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al6ndfn-Bic

There has never been anything funnier. My mate saw a POS Nash Automotive thing at Top Gear Live and we were reminded of this. :d

Feel free to add further 'Put it in H!' and Crazy Valclav win. :thumb:

There's loads. :d

Nova_Tek
17-11-09, 10:43 PM
lol man how I miss old Simpsons episodes. Just freaking classic stuff lol

L14MNP
17-11-09, 10:46 PM
I'm done with the Simpsons TBH. However this is and always was total gold!

The crazy Russian style guy/name/fly on the car/dash etc and that phrase!

Epic PMSL win. Always ideal to shout when bump starting someone. Although it can result in the pushing volunteers losing all their strength due to laughter. lol

Nova_Tek
17-11-09, 10:49 PM
The newer episodes arent, lets be honest, no where near as funny as he early episodes (and I'm a huge Simpsons fan). Need to dig out my season 1 - 10 DVD's :d

L14MNP
17-11-09, 10:52 PM
Series 1 sucks man! There's some horrendous crap in there! Bart the genius, the stripper/spy cam one, Bart being bullied, Homer being promoted. *shudders*

The new Simps have included Futurama's style as they canned that. :(
Doesn't work in Springfield though!

In the words of Moloko, bring it back! lol

Nova_Tek
17-11-09, 10:56 PM
Yeah series one wasnt great, but they got a lot better after. Still all the cassic episodes are from older seasons, just seem to be funnier.

wwmnw
17-11-09, 11:00 PM
The newer episodes arent, lets be honest, no where near as funny as he early episodes (and I'm a huge Simpsons fan). Need to dig out my season 1 - 10 DVD's :d

I agree 100% there.

novaload1992
18-11-09, 05:20 PM
lol brilliant

mowgli
18-11-09, 05:26 PM
who remembers where the simpsons first appeared................
rep for first correct answer

Southie
18-11-09, 05:34 PM
who remembers where the simpsons first appeared................
rep for first correct answer
It was the not so funny Tracy Ulman show iirc

Jack
18-11-09, 05:37 PM
<insert suggestive comment that links Limp driving his Lolvo to above clip here>

mowgli
18-11-09, 05:43 PM
It was the not so funny Tracy Ulman show iirc

you may not have liked it, but the simpsons was just another sketch, but done as a badly drawn cartoon... it used the same writers & all of the tracy ullman show regular cast as voices..........but it did rather well

Southie
18-11-09, 05:46 PM
The early cartoons were shocking. I think I could have drawn better with my left foot (or the guy out of my left foot could have) lol