PDA

View Full Version : very clean black corsa b 1.6 8v engine

heds
16-11-09, 09:25 PM
Welcome to my auction for a very very clean little corsa b. you will not be dissapointed its a great car and pretty quick too, its had a 1.6 8V coilpack engine from a later mk3 astra fitted, very proffesional conversion done looks factory fitted and looks no different to any small 1.2 etc so if anyone pops the bonnet (hello mr cuntstable) they wont know any different, still on log book as a 1.2 so cheap cheap.

The car itself is lowered 60mm front and back on lowered shocks and springs, gives great road holding with the 15" white buddy club wheels all of which have mint tread on them.

I have never really liked this shape corsa and this is my first but ive just aquired a corsa c so this one has to go im afraid, otherise i would have kept this little beauty.

There is only so much i can grovel on about this car but i really would like to say come and have a look and i bet you will not be disapointed, car is located near newcastle use postcode ne10 0ex to work out a route.

alternativly email me at marchedley@blueyonder.co.uk (marchedley@blueyonder.co.uk) to organise a viewing or ask any other questions, dont ask for prices or reseve just have a bid or come with £1400 and make me happy.

have a bid http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320449011310&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123

dougie_boi
17-11-09, 08:54 AM
sorry mate no ebay links allowed

heds
19-11-09, 10:33 PM
would anyone like to make me a offer and collect before the weekend? ive seen an engine i need to buy lol.

heds
21-11-09, 05:39 PM
ending very soon

Logical Improvement
21-11-09, 08:45 PM
Do you know how serious not having the correct information on the V5 and lying to your insurance company is ? And how stupid ?

series1van
21-11-09, 11:27 PM
heds is that mickys old corsa and heds has a traders insurance to drive anything including modified vechicles ive known him for years (poor me)

Logical Improvement
23-11-09, 09:06 PM
heds is that mickys old corsa and heds has a traders insurance to drive anything including modified vechicles ive known him for years (poor me)

In which case there is no excuse lol