PDA

View Full Version : Toad Ai606 RCL

Will F
16-11-09, 11:05 AM
Anyone fitted one of these with RCL from scratch?

I have bolted up 2 universal c/l motors and I cant seem to get the alarm to work them - there doesnt seem to be any feed coming from the alarm when its armed/disarmed...?

Anyone had similar probs?

Jack
16-11-09, 11:38 AM
From what I gather looking at the CL page of an Ai606 alarm:

blue/red is unlock
grey/red is lock
red/black and red/yellow should either be earthed or +12v'd to define negative or positive trigger respectively
blue/yellow and grey/yellow - not used

Will F
16-11-09, 12:57 PM
From what I gather looking at the CL page of an Ai606 alarm:

blue/red is unlock
grey/red is lock
red/black and red/yellow should either be earthed or +12v'd to define negative or positive trigger respectively
blue/yellow and grey/yellow - not used

Yep that is what I am doing! And nothing!:(

brainsnova
16-11-09, 03:12 PM
try wiring it for additional motors but instead of putting the solenoid on the blue/red and grey/red test it first using a multi meter to see if you get 12v on lock and -12v on unlock or the other way about. if you do assuming the solenoid needs a live and an earth to move it one way and reverse for the other this should work.

Clean 2.0 nova
01-12-09, 09:50 PM
I've done it from scratch. From memory there are six wires. Two are connected to 12V and two to 0v (GND). The remaining 2 will be to each wire on the solenoid.

Looked at my wiring diagram of the old car: Red/black and red/yell to +12v, Grey/yell and blue/yell to 0V. The Blue/red and grey/red will be the wires to your solenoids. Simples.

Jon_nova1
02-12-09, 11:52 AM
I did with a cobra, turned out i didn't have the wires to define negative/positive triggers connected, it needed to go to earth