PDA

View Full Version : thinking of selling my baby :(

crash_ndie
16-11-09, 12:38 AM
Ok its probly posted this in the wrong section but as using a 3g dongle i cant post any pics, so if you have any pics of this years p.v show with this car pls feel free to post em for me

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/crash_ndie/a26e4a64.jpg

am thinking of selling her i cant bring my self to split her up:( so what do you think its worth? (its developed a leak from the oil seal on crank behind the bottom pully) other than that its as was at pod

p.s soz if its in wrong place

Dave.
16-11-09, 12:40 AM
If you split it up, youll most probabley get more for her in bits :thumb:

If you do, ill have the wheels :thumb:

AlexW
16-11-09, 12:41 AM
Without knowing any of the spec? £200.

Except spudly (hes the only one online by the looks) to remove this thread soon, these types of "what is it worth " threads are against the rules.

crash_ndie
16-11-09, 01:32 AM
spec off top of my head

dont no what wheels are ?? 2.0l black diamond groved and drilled, corsa servo set up in standard nova poss (yes its poss an cheap to) , full cage , astley full group a exhust, alloy fuel cell, full braided fuel an brake lines, golf rear disc convertion, swirl pot, cobra seats, mono steering wheel, elec windows, carbon fiber door cars an rear side pannels, new sills rear valace battery tray welded up fuel neck, standard f13 box, avo coil overs with accentric top mounts, rear leadder coil overs, frount and rear strut brace, samco hose set and full samco oil breather system an catch pot, single wiper, fully striped out, jenvo 45 throttle bodies, mbe managment, 1.6 16v bottom end fully lighten ballanced an all new, 8v head solid lifters angle valves dubble springed polished ported massif custom cam vaner pully, quick rack, coil pack ignition, baffiled sump, solid mounts an got a r/r graph sum were to

Jack
16-11-09, 11:00 AM
If you're selling up, make a post in the for sale forum