PDA

View Full Version : trouble

rightfulnokia
18-03-03, 02:06 PM
I have had great trouble loggin in :evil: , I have had to have my password changed about 10 times and finally have managed to get in :D

anyone have this trouble

Lee

mikeoxford
18-03-03, 02:09 PM
anyone have this trouble

yeah you obviously :lol:

:oops: :roll: sorry lame excuse for a joke - must be cos the sun is shining and affecting my brain

rightfulnokia
18-03-03, 02:12 PM
soz mike but that really aint funny, and its made worse by the bad day I am having at the moment, college are f*****g me around at the moment and im not happy

so not funny Mike

mikeoxford
18-03-03, 02:26 PM
:oops: :roll: :evil:

sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

rightfulnokia
18-03-03, 02:28 PM
i shudnt take my anger out on people i dont ahrdly know really should I

LOL

:lol: 0X

wisewood
18-03-03, 03:05 PM
thats a strange one mate... i never encountered that before.

mikeoxford
18-03-03, 03:30 PM
thats cos your made of wood and your really wise

wise enogh not to foget your password

wisewood
18-03-03, 03:34 PM
if you knew what the password i use for novaload was you'd be amazed i dont forget it... i keep having to make it more complicated for security reasons lol.

its now... err... hang on... ... ... *counts on fingers and toes and pens on desk* ... its err... 24 digits long. :o

Alex
18-03-03, 03:38 PM
mine is a random combination of 12 letters and numbers which for some reason i can remember

wisewood
18-03-03, 03:44 PM
mine is 8 random letters followed by a long string of numbers that i remember.

and actually i think its only 19 characters long and not 24 :lol:

Alex
18-03-03, 03:50 PM
right first one to hack each others account wins a prize :lol:

only joking

wisewood
18-03-03, 04:00 PM
WHY WOULD I WANT TO HACK YOUR ACCOUNT?

i have full control over it anyway - i could win the prize simply by changing your password and letting myself in. :lol: Not that i would... but i could.

whitey
18-03-03, 04:55 PM
thats cos your made of wood and your really wise

wise enogh not to foget your password

Surely Mike takes the Cheese award off of me for that wisewood!?! Apr 03 = Mike

wisewood
18-03-03, 05:31 PM
i will take it under advisement for the april award... cant hand it out yet - what if someone made a really big cheeser of themselves at the end of the month :lol: i will award it at the end of the month for the month coming... so if you cheese it up in march, you get the april award.

Mel
18-03-03, 08:28 PM
:oops: :roll: sorry lame excuse for a joke - must be cos the sun is shining and affecting my brain[/quote]

What brain :roll: :lol:

Wiggie
18-03-03, 08:42 PM
I have had great trouble loggin in :evil: , I have had to have my password changed about 10 times and finally have managed to get in :D

anyone have this trouble

Lee

I get that trouble when i use the school computers but thats only because of the wakey internet restrictions i think. do you click log in auto? i found using that at skool helped

ade
18-03-03, 10:15 PM
I've started to get alot of "page cannot be founds" when posting or selecting forums.

Just put it down to the server playing catchup or summut.

logging ins been fine -no probs unless I misskey summut!

:roll: