PDA

View Full Version : B*stards

michaelawson
12-11-09, 07:25 PM
i bought a vauxhall nova about 3 weeks ago,
it has already been broken into .. so i am moving it elsewhere but .. to prevent these f*ckers from doing it again

ive decided to do keyless entry,

any suggestions on good alarms etc ?

cheers

L14MNP
12-11-09, 07:32 PM
i brought a vauxhall nova about 3 weeks ago,
it has already been broken into .. so i am moving it elsewhere

If you brought it to the new place initially then it would have been fine lol.

See F/S section. I have an ideal alarm. Get a Disklok too. :thumb:

vaughanmc
12-11-09, 07:33 PM
lol

nova_saloon
12-11-09, 07:58 PM
lol this was the same with mine, i bought the car and first day i got insured i went out to it and the door was bent wide open! was well angry so after that got a clifford g5 concept 650 mk11 never given me hassle and fitted remote start to it about a month ago and its a right giggle!

brainsnova
12-11-09, 08:00 PM
toad ai606 ftw

vauxluva
13-11-09, 09:44 PM
lol this was the same with mine, i bought the car and first day i got insured i went out to it and the door was bent wide open! was well angry so after that got a clifford g5 concept 650 mk11 never given me hassle and fitted remote start to it about a month ago and its a right giggle!mine has been broken into 4 times toad alarm/imob does the trick hate that hazard swich why carnt it just be a hazard swich twice ive got in with the ignition lights on theeevin gits

brainsnova
13-11-09, 09:58 PM
mine has been broken into 4 times toad alarm/imob does the trick hate that hazard swich why carnt it just be a hazard swich twice ive got in with the ignition lights on theeevin gits

theres a hazard switch mod so the dash lights cant be switched on.

michaelawson
13-11-09, 10:23 PM
cheers i will look into all your suggestions,

brainsnova
13-11-09, 10:24 PM
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111240&highlight=hazard+light+trick