PDA

View Full Version : back with novas again

xe Dan
11-11-09, 08:29 AM
well after 6 months of not having a nova the bug had bitten again so was on the look out for another. and got offered hagger's/vx andys old lazer blue 1.4 sr so i struck a deal with the bloke and did the 500mile:eek: round trip to collect. i had heard a few storys about the car so new what to look for so after a look round i got the car and made the 250 mile trek home and the car didnt miss a beat:d

so the plans at the moment are to fit a new sunroof and roof lining which ive already got have the carb set up as its got a flat spot a 3k, new hand brake cable and rebuild rear hubs a new front wheel bearing and battery tray.
then for the long run tidy up the whole car and have a full respray and fingers crossed have it ready looking its best for show season.
and also will be getting a lot of insperation fron nick j's and brett's sr's

hope you like the plans cheers:thumb:

sport
11-11-09, 12:18 PM
Good luck, make it great again.

xe Dan
11-11-09, 12:46 PM
i will fella already got wheel bearings, hand brake cable ,roof lining, sunroof and its going in tomorow to have battery tray done all in a days work lol

bmw156
11-11-09, 12:49 PM
get some pics up then gay haha

and did ya get rid of ya astra im guessing

xe Dan
11-11-09, 12:51 PM
did a deal on my astra and some cash my way on a corsa sport then swapped the corsa for the nova i will get some pics up when i find my camera lol you should come have a look and i will be comming woodbridge on the 21st in it

bmw156
11-11-09, 12:54 PM
lol, you doing dealings again.

and there is a mint 3 door loon in ipswich, he wants 500 quid, you should of got that lol.

and im not going woodbridge anymore, as im going to a car show. which is a bit of a bummer, get some pics of woodbridge tho :)

and yeh might pop down, when i get a free second lol. possibly saturday or sunday.