PDA

View Full Version : TODAY

Dave
18-03-03, 09:35 AM
feel really cr*p today don't know why just feel sapped of all energy, work is cr*p but on the better side, think i have found some good doors, goin to look at them at lunch but just can't get motivated, so i thought i'd see what everyone else was up to today?

And would anyone be intrested in a r*n 5 ggt? brought it as a project fixed 95% of what was wrong with it an got it through an mot, so still needs few basic bits doin to it. might be selling it at the end of the month

wisewood
18-03-03, 09:45 AM
i feel crappy too... headache, stiff neck and shoulders etc.
My eyes keep watering too... sat here looking like i am crying in the middle of the office. I wouldnt mind but its not even alcohol induced so there must be something wrong with me :( (and i know there is plenty wrong with me anyway)

mikeoxford
18-03-03, 10:02 AM
yeah not a good day yesterday for me

anyway

gonna look at the basis for my new engine 2nite or tomorow :twisted:

so its cheered me up a bit

instead of getting to col for 8:20 i lied in an extra hour, and it did the trick......

ANYWAY

just relax man - lifes to short

mikeoxford
18-03-03, 10:02 AM
and wisewood mate - it was YOU that told us drink never solved owt....... so dont be silly :wink: :roll:

Ben (lurk75)
18-03-03, 10:04 AM
My day off today, got to keep going and seeing my mum as she smashed her car up on the weekend and is in bad pain and can hardly move.

At lunch time got to take my GF down town for her Theory test, so i am testing her at that as well. I just wanted to get on with my nova! :o

wisewood
18-03-03, 10:17 AM
mike there is no wonder your post count is growing so fast - you post twice all the time - edit the previous post - it saves room and makes it easier to read :lol:

Drink never did solve anything, and i used to have a drink problem a few years back - when i was about 18/19.

Drink hasnt actually solved of my problems this weekend but it was VERY nice to get wasted and not worry about anything for a couple of days. :D

Drink wont solve your problems, but it will clear your head so you can think straight.

Dave
18-03-03, 10:27 AM
maybe i need to start drinking again then!
haven't got wasted since well before christmas and was the taxi on new years (it's very intresting what you see at 3am on new years morning when you've got 3 drunk ladies an a mate in your car!!!!)

whitey
18-03-03, 01:15 PM
mike there is no wonder your post count is growing so fast - you post twice all the time - edit the previous post - it saves room and makes it easier to read :lol:

YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!

MY GOD! sorry, i seen to remember saying this b4 and getting a roasting! At least it annoys a mod now too!

wisewood
18-03-03, 02:52 PM
lmfao - i have mentioned it to him a few times mate :lol:
its just the way he reads stuff - he reads a bit and replies to it and then reads on and repleis to a bit more

:lol:

Dave
18-03-03, 04:45 PM
got back from seein doors they weren't any good rot had a strong hold of em an wasn't gonna let go :(

mikeoxford
18-03-03, 04:53 PM
lmfao - i have mentioned it to him a few times mate :lol:
its just the way he reads stuff - he reads a bit and replies to it and then reads on and repleis to a bit more

:oops: :oops: :oops:

sorry mr mod sir

mikeoxford
18-03-03, 04:54 PM
:fist: 0X

:snipersm: :wisewood:

wisewood
18-03-03, 05:02 PM
sorry mr mod sir

mr what sorry??

naaaa i aint too fussed about it mike... but as you can tell - other people are getting irritated :D

whitey
18-03-03, 05:03 PM
GRRRRRRRRR

wisewood
18-03-03, 05:06 PM
:lol: lmfao.

see... what did i tell ya.

whitey
18-03-03, 05:16 PM
EVERYTIME mike does this now i am goin to post:

"YOU DID IT AGAIN MIKE! :2gunfire: "

wisewood
18-03-03, 05:20 PM
which will then make people get really stressed coz there will be an extra nonesense post in the middle of something. :lol: its not gonna stop him is it.

whitey
18-03-03, 05:22 PM
I was joking! As for stopping him! We will see :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .

It isnt really a massive issue with me! Sometimes i wonder if he just uses it as a way to boost his post count to match you!

wisewood
18-03-03, 05:29 PM
i have wondered the same myself... to be honest it would be nice if a few people did catch up because being way out her eon my own with the post count as it is makes me look really, REALLY sad. :lol:

i just cant help it.

whitey
18-03-03, 05:32 PM
You had mite as well post another 4 here to me so that you can get to 6000 then!! :o

wisewood
18-03-03, 05:34 PM
i have been aware for the last few days of how close i am getting to 6000... thats just a crazy number. I might sign up a brand new account and start again when i get to 10k. :lol: