PDA

View Full Version : lots of parts together with rolling shell

g111mds
09-11-09, 09:24 PM
Posted in here just in case someone is looking in the parts section for a project rather than in cars for sale.

Had decided to keep this however something else has come up so its time to sell up. Basically, my rolling shell together with all the spares parts.

Rolling Shell

Purchased in May 2007, I made a 600 + mile round trip to collect it. It had just failed its MOT on two points: 1) nearside rear suspension spring mounting presribed area is excessively corroded and 2) offside rear suspension spring mounting presribed area is excessively corroded. Brought the car home on a trailer and started to collect all the parts necessary to recreate a Mk1 SR. Its been dry stored through all my ownership at various places and is now here in my garage. Its done 64,000 miles and I am the 4th owner. Registration is G156 DPY. The previous owner only had it a matter of months as a runabout for work. Before that its understood to have been owned by an elderly gentleman for a number of years. I've got some history and the V5 is in my name.

The rolling shell includes doors, boot and bonnet is for sale. Engine and gearbox are still in the car (1 litre 4 speed). No wings. There is slight bubbling on the rear arches (I was going to replace them) and on the bottom of the doors. Inner wings are good. No apparent corrosion around the window edges. I have some history for it in terms of receipts and also the v5 in my name (please note V5 is still against our old address). All in all I would say its a pretty good MK1 shell and was well worth the trip to get it.

Other parts

I have a number of other parts:

- excellent Mk1 SR interior
- digi dash
- window surrounds front and rear
- 2 x x16xe engines and one gearbox
- electric windows kit
- mk1 rear bumper
- mk2 rear bumper
- mk2 front bumper (sr i think but same as standard)
- x16xe engine cover in red
- mk1 SR boot in very good condition
- carpets
- trim
- x16xe engine wiring loom
- GSi centre console with switches
- mk2 dash with all bits
- mk1 grill
- 2 sets of mk1 head lights
- mk1 clear indicators plus one spare
- mk1 orange indicators
- mk1 sr door cards
- mk2 rear shelf supports
- mk1 rear shelf supports
- mk1 interior panels
- various other odds and sods

Looking for a very quick sale so offering the lot as a job lot for £600ono. Worth it to even buy and then sell off in parts. Any other parts I find will be thrown in.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/g111mds/nova%20for%20sale/IMG_1232.jpg

70+ detailed pictures available at http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ale/?start=all

Thanks, Jamie

wiggy123
09-11-09, 10:16 PM
what is the lowest price u would take for it as it is and where do u live....

novalovingned
09-11-09, 10:59 PM
Pm sent for parts :)

g111mds
09-11-09, 11:43 PM
what is the lowest price u would take for it as it is and where do u live.... PM'd

Thanks

g111mds
10-11-09, 09:54 PM
bttt - have the use of a trailer this weekend so may be able to deliver within a reasonable distance.

Archie
11-11-09, 01:09 PM
Would you be willing to seperate parts of this ?
I'd take the full lot if i had space for it all.

g111mds
11-11-09, 05:48 PM
Would you be willing to seperate parts of this ?
I'd take the full lot if i had space for it all.

as long as parts of it included the rolling shell then yes. new project is due to arrive this weekend (hence having access to the trailer) so will happily deliver it down to you free of charge. Price negotiable.

Archie
11-11-09, 11:11 PM
I was only really after the clear mk1 indicators & and sr interior dependant on colour.

g111mds
12-11-09, 12:04 PM
I was only really after the clear mk1 indicators & and sr interior dependant on colour.

ah, ok. well, unless i can sell the shell on its own, i really want to try and sell as a job lot.

New project due to arrive this weekend. If someone wants to offer around £200 for shell on its own, i'll happily sell the remaining parts individually. Thanks

g111mds
13-11-09, 03:41 PM
bttt