PDA

View Full Version : paintballing

Tidy Max
09-11-09, 09:34 AM
Has anyone been before? me and the lads went to delta force in chorley on saturday and it was fapping awesome,

although he ill informed us that it would cost a "tenner max" 130 sheets later and my bank balance is feeling rather sore!

but ahh well!

now were all looking at just buying the painball guns and kit etc and going in the woods near us having free for alls, really good fun, aching like a biznitch now though!

joeSRI
09-11-09, 11:10 AM
paintballing is awesome! been to one near liverpool and one in Bury. Both were mint.
How many balls did you buy? lol I think it cost me £25 and you got 500 paintballs and a fiver for an extra 100. Spent about £50 max. Got some top bruises too lol

Tidy Max
09-11-09, 11:17 AM
1500 balls mate, its not even funny that is it, i was well trigger happy and capping everyone i could see lol
upgraded to a better gun which they had just got that day, like an m16 i think

ill find a pic!

http://www.paintball24seven.co.za/catalog/images/bravo_tactical.jpg

extendable shoulder brace and more power/firing speed than the regular ones, my mate point blanked me in the foot, needless to say it stung and he got one right back, worst one was on the back of my arm on my tricep, it was like the worst cow bite ive ever had!! swelled up and all that

the grenades were the best bit though, flash bangs, grenades and smoke grenades, it was like being in call of duty lol

joeSRI
09-11-09, 11:32 AM
lol its a bad idea to go on kamikaze missions too! i ran out in the middle and had hundreds of paintballs flying towards me. I sh1t out and ran back lol. Back of the head hurts and on the fingers when its cold and wet is the worst.

Tidy Max
09-11-09, 11:34 AM
yeah i had one on the knuckle, i did a couple of kamikazes, mainly for other peoples comical benefit though tbh, i was doing action rolls screaming " spread it on" and " shred the gnar" lol

Mike
09-11-09, 05:35 PM
Ive been millions of times.

^whos got that gun, there sh1t.

Tidy Max
09-11-09, 06:31 PM
that was the upgrade! yeah i went online looking at them when we got back, proper base model lol

still mint though!

do you have a gun!? what do you look for in a good one??

Mike
09-11-09, 06:40 PM
that was the upgrade! yeah i went online looking at them when we got back, proper base model lol

still mint though!

do you have a gun!? what do you look for in a good one??

Meh there utter dog turd chap!!

My gun died a long time ago lol i wouldnt mine another tho, Funky Power G3 i had, a proper fecking weapon!! Go look on youtube at them :thumb:

I only look for the BPS an PSi rates, not much else interests me. My brother tho, hes a paintball geek & played for the UK Paintball Team a lot recently, he uses an Angel with Digital readout, camo hopper, carbon extened barrel & stubby bottle+warmer, titanium double finger trigger set (that his comp gun) hes also got his Tourney ball gun & a G3 for just simple paint chucking days.

Hayley
09-11-09, 08:59 PM
I went paintballing in the summer with a load of people from work. the guys all tageted me and i got shot pretty much point blank on the top of my head and split it open. blood and blue paint does not a good combination make! :cry:

glad i did it but i dont think i could do it again.. not without much more padding! its mental!!

Plug
09-11-09, 09:02 PM
Meh there utter dog turd chap!!

My gun died a long time ago lol i wouldnt mine another tho, Funky Power G3 i had, a proper fecking weapon!! Go look on youtube at them :thumb:

I only look for the BPS an PSi rates, not much else interests me. My brother tho, hes a paintball geek & played for the UK Paintball Team a lot recently, he uses an Angel with Digital readout, camo hopper, carbon extened barrel & stubby bottle+warmer, titanium double finger trigger set (that his comp gun) hes also got his Tourney ball gun & a G3 for just simple paint chucking days.

pics of his gun?

sounds like an animal

7ova
09-11-09, 09:25 PM
i went to bawtry paintball near doncaster a couple of weeks ago for
one of my mates birthdays, 30 of us went, had a great day.
we planned to meet up in town that night for a drink
but not many made it :roll:
great fun but hard work