PDA

View Full Version : funking retard

burgo
09-11-09, 07:20 AM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-NOVA-SPORT-DOOR-CARDS-sr-sport-gte-mk-1_W0QQitemZ180429337793QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsP arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2a026d34c1

oooo look iv got a pair of ubber rare proper sport door cards, i know ill make them worthless by cutting some holes in them

craig green
09-11-09, 10:42 AM
In all fairness, they may have been 'butchered' years ago. Despite the current trend in vvanky, poverty spec mk1 bits, they never were that special. I wonder how many SR snowploughs or brown interior panels have been dumped or torched over the years in favour of mk2 facelifts?

Southie
09-11-09, 10:43 AM
I think there Edds off here. :(

EDIT: Confirmed CLICKY (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133520)

craig green
09-11-09, 10:45 AM
Well spotted.

In which case I can confirm they wouldn't have been cut by him.

Jack
09-11-09, 01:18 PM
Ratard?

http://members.madasafish.com/~cj_whitehound/Rats_Nest/artwork/clipart/b+w_rat_sitting_up_with_hands_outstretched.gif

Tidy Max
09-11-09, 01:20 PM
Well spotted.

In which case I can confirm they wouldn't have been cut by him.

it also says on the 3rd line of the listing that he didnt cut them :roll:

brainsnova
09-11-09, 01:22 PM
why play music into the side of the seat lol poor speaker layout.

Nova_Tek
09-11-09, 01:25 PM
In all fairness, they may have been 'butchered' years ago. Despite the current trend in vvanky, poverty spec mk1 bits, they never were that special. I wonder how many SR snowploughs or brown interior panels have been dumped or torched over the years in favour of mk2 facelifts?

Agree mate.

I could do with a spare snowplough and some brown front door cards. The previous owner cut holes in the door card for speakers, fool!
1) He didnt cut them very well, tore the cover
2) Placed the speakers in the wrong funking place.

These parts are getting a bit too expensive, rather shell out notes on conversions costs rather than getting said parts. They will have to be bought when the conversion is over :(

Ben
09-11-09, 02:15 PM
The amount of GTE kits and trim i threw out over the years is unreal along with chav check interiors.

GRUNT 16V
09-11-09, 02:55 PM
lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha in your face EDD lol i can also vouch for these too as i know they were from a funked nova that was broken !!
By the way Burgo you have spelt ratard wrong you spose to spell it tw@ haha lol im not the only chunt on here lol

Edd
09-11-09, 05:19 PM
Think you need to learn how to spell AND read Burgo. I'm sure a retard is someone that cannot spell and read. lol

I would have known better than to cut a set of mint Sport doorcards.

Instead of putting them in the bin, i put them forsale to see if they were any use to somebody.

Bubba
09-11-09, 06:49 PM

i love my brown dash :D