PDA

View Full Version : Love this time of year

Mike
06-11-09, 09:55 PM
Dont ya just love this time of year :)

The build up to christmas, 2 weeks of work, new years parties not long now! Im like big kid lol im all loved up at the minute with Mrs Mike & its nearly christmas!!

God its fapping ace!! :d

twistysnovagte
06-11-09, 09:58 PM
sorry to pi$$ on your bonfire(its probaly still smoulderinglol!)but this time of year i fecking hate now tbh just grown out of it,its more so for my lad/kids now,used to love the run upto christmas but now its all a money making racket.ive grown wise to it lol,bring on the summer lmao

Mike
06-11-09, 10:01 PM
Meh, its ace! The decorations is what does it for me :)

Canney beat some tinsel in the rear screen of the works van, an santa hats ontop of the old onsite skid lid!

EDIT: I also love settting fire to things on bonfire night too :D thats god damn ace!!!!!!! An excuse to legally burn things an blow stuff up!

Stuart
06-11-09, 10:03 PM
bah humbug.

twistysnovagte
06-11-09, 10:08 PM
id be wrong if i said i hated it all together,there's a few little things that real pi$$ me off tbh,and its those at family partie's,when you see cousins/auntie's uncles etc etc who come over and say "oh long time no see,how you doing,will have to get a get together and so on then you never hear from them again for the next 12 month(literaly!)

but yeah i do have all the flashing lights up around the window/house etc
just wish i was a kid again! lol

Jack
07-11-09, 11:32 PM
I love christmas, I'm like a big kid. Plus I'm off work til way into feb so I have all the time in the world to go viewing christmas decor.

The only drawback is I'll be feeling like ****, although my last round of chemo begins just before Christmas (should be coming out on Christmas eve) so thats giving me something to look forward to.

brainsnova
08-11-09, 12:54 AM
i like this time of year and my winter project is in my livingroom nice and toasty and if it doesnt get done in time i ll decorate it oh its a 1984 vespa :D

wwmnw
08-11-09, 01:00 AM
Life is ****, sux2bme.

Nick
08-11-09, 01:02 AM
I would be good, but my uni work is destorying my soul.

Hopefully, some christmasness is gonna be felt soon

Hayley
08-11-09, 01:06 AM
Newbie adding her opinions :)

You cant beat putting tinsel round the aerial of your car and xmasy teddies on the parcelshelf!

Jack
08-11-09, 04:24 PM
Your house will be christmas land :d

Life is ****, sux2bme.
I will sux you

mayhem
08-11-09, 04:50 PM
its cold, xmas sucks...

only good thing is that there are a few extra party's :D

ade
08-11-09, 05:19 PM
I came out to my car this morning to find it frozen shut solid! Had to climb through the fecking boot!

Took ages to defrost!

Cracking sunrise/sets though and been humming a little christmas tune all day too...