PDA

View Full Version : Scrap Yards In your area (looking for 4door nova)

Annie
06-11-09, 07:05 PM
Hi guys,

As most of you prob know I got hit by an uninsured driver.
My insurance company has said I can go ahead & fix the car as long as the cost doesnt exceed £100 otherwise they will write it off.

I've got mosts of the parts now just need an o/s front wing, drivers door & front bumper.

I've put a thead in the wanted section but havnt had any luck yet.

What I need is info on any mk2 5door hatchbacks or 4door saloon in your local scrap yards. the closer to berkshire the better but im sure they can post at a cost.

novarally
06-11-09, 07:07 PM
Charles Trent Ltd. in Parkstone, Dorset had a couple of Novas in there last weekend. One of them was a 5 door.

Annie
06-11-09, 07:11 PM
Charles Trent Ltd. in Parkstone, Dorset had a couple of Novas in there last weekend. One of them was a 5 door.

Thats great thanks will give them a ring. Im going to broadstone in dorset on sunday.

Bubba
06-11-09, 07:45 PM
apparantly there is a more door in one of our locals ill have a look for ya

Annie
06-11-09, 07:56 PM
apparantly there is a more door in one of our locals ill have a look for ya

Benn
06-11-09, 08:45 PM
Silverlake in Hampshire had 2 unbelievable mint 4door saloons in there last weekend. Both white. Not a drop of rust on them.

Nobby
06-11-09, 09:26 PM
i have a pair of front wings for a more door pm me if interested

Rickyb
06-11-09, 09:39 PM
if all that fails im 90% sure ive got one.

bangerbrian
06-11-09, 10:28 PM
Annie, you could have asked me, you knew i was breaking a 5 door nova lol, i kept driver side wing off it and still got it! slight paint loss on the top bit above incidator but no big dents from what i remember.