PDA

View Full Version : bombay bad boy

Tidy Max
05-11-09, 02:31 PM
for my lunch! yay, but how much of the sauce do i have hmm.... man up and have it all, or pussy out and non at all..

wwmnw
05-11-09, 02:33 PM
All of it you soft ****, I pour half on the noodles and drink the rest.

Tidy Max
05-11-09, 02:42 PM
i meant to put do i put it ALL in my pot noodle, or just rub it ALL on my end like usual lol

kelbelle
06-11-09, 08:41 AM
ah funny times. I had one of those when they first came out and couldnt eat it so my stepbro's mate said he would eat it (I fancied him at the time but he turned about to be an idiot hence why this story is now funny) and proceeded to tip the whole pot in his mouth. I've never seen a man's face go so red so quickly. Oh the joy hahahaha

Tidy Max
06-11-09, 09:48 AM
i washed it down with a beef and tomato, as they were on offer 2 for 1.50 lol

bmw156
06-11-09, 11:38 AM
im ure i have seen some video of 3 or 4 guys eating these, and one guy leave for a second and they all put their sauce in the one guys pot noodle.

lol

LEWI007
06-11-09, 11:57 AM
Anyone had the sauce out of the kebab pot noodles ? i tried a tiny tiny bit of it and it had me in tears, proper red hot stuff, ive got loads of packets of that sauce now because everytime i have a kebab pot noodle i leave the sauce lol

wwmnw
06-11-09, 12:17 PM
Anyone had the sauce out of the kebab pot noodles ? i tried a tiny tiny bit of it and it had me in tears, proper red hot stuff, ive got loads of packets of that sauce now because everytime i have a kebab pot noodle i leave the sauce lol

lollol Ya big softy.

novaguy08
06-11-09, 12:57 PM
me

I would pour it down the sink

Then

Get myself something good to eat.

OR

If i didnt have the option, sod the Sauce try tabasco :D

LEWI007
06-11-09, 01:04 PM
lollol Ya big softy.

well i cant really eat anything spicy, when i go to the indians i get chicken korma lol :thumb:

wwmnw
06-11-09, 01:05 PM
well i cant really eat anything spicy, when i go to the indians i get chicken korma lol :thumb:

I love spicy food, what I don't like is going to the toilet a few hours later.

Angus Closier
06-11-09, 01:14 PM
I love spicy food, what I don't like is going to the toilet a few hours later.
lol lol

Never had a problem with them or any spicy food, I lived off them when I was at school!

wwmnw
06-11-09, 01:17 PM
lol lol

Never had a problem with them or any spicy food, I lived off them when I was at school!

I remember a while back I washed down a proper spicy meal with some carling, my stomach didn't quite like it, I was nearly in tears when I had to go. Never.Ever.Again.

Angus Closier
06-11-09, 01:22 PM
I remember a while back I washed down a proper spicy meal with some carling, my stomach didn't quite like it, I was nearly in tears when I had to go. Never.Ever.Again.

yes we have all had that time!lol