PDA

View Full Version : Burnin' Bournemouth

whitey
17-03-03, 12:09 AM
I went along to BB and generally thought it was a success! There was as usual some EXTREMELY nice cars there! Almost all of the latest front page cars in Max, Revs Etc and I think all the mags were there aswell!

There was everything from of course the nova, to possibly the best Pug205 i have ever seen in my life (fire breathing bass monster).

The novas on display were really nothing too special! I obviously didnt see them all as there was hundreds of cars there! But most were sitting on 15's and thats it, and none were valvers to my knowledge! :(
The abyss kit was overly present too! Although the lime green and purple colours were different!

There was also a few other "THINGS" there! Such as a 1500 BHP (yes thats one thousand five hundred BHP) monster drag style car, doing 0-60 in 1 second and setting alarms off for a mile!

After, everyone did however seem to disappear! :o All headed towards Ringwood and that is miles in wrong direction! Not exactly cruise town either!

Didnt see 1 copper but did get the usual donkeys doin burnouts in the car parks and dumping at every chance possible!

Cant wait till next yeah when my beauty will be in for the show and shine competition!

:twisted:

dan16v
17-03-03, 11:36 AM
yea it was ok, just shame all the novas were wank! half those cars shouldnt even have been in the arena- taking up needed space for decent cars!, i think 1 nova was trying for the most rust competition! and the gsi 3spokes it was sat on looked amazing! :evil:

whitey
17-03-03, 01:39 PM
Yeah that would be the white one! LOL

And the Green one still had the lock barrels and a shite paint job!

dan16v
17-03-03, 03:27 PM
lol yup and that courtney paintworks 1 ROLMFAO! sorry it just annoys me! why take cars like that in for show and shine! i think ive scrapped better novas than some of those there last night! only gud ones i thought was mike sri's red one and dead opposite it was my m8 norms mint silk violet gsi with speedlines. oh and there was the black one with a let but that looked abit of a bodge 2!

mikesri
17-03-03, 06:49 PM
Thanx m8! :D Shame urs wasn't running! u let our nova side down!!!!
I got pissed of cos we couldn't all park together cos there were twats taking up 2 sometimes 3 spaces :evil: It was a good night though! The gates must have opened at about 5:30 and when i left at about 8:30 there were still people q'ing half a mile down the lane to get in :o :o :o

frog_southampton
18-03-03, 09:57 AM
norm? he work at vaux?

anyone got to horton heath afterwards? (industrial estate wiv mile long strip wiv roundabouts at each end)

whitey
18-03-03, 12:44 PM
Nah i didnt! usually nothin but a bunch af arses down there and its full of old bill usually too!

I didnt see 1 copper at matchams raceway!

mikesri
18-03-03, 05:46 PM
yes frog, norm works in disasterfit!! at hartwells. :roll:

dan16v
18-03-03, 06:51 PM
oh yea 4got to say bout twags car being one of the best there to starting to look real nice! should be speedy with my old 16v in! 8)

frog_southampton
19-03-03, 10:32 AM
i knows norm :)
he always had a nova, know a few peepz work there

dan16v
19-03-03, 07:05 PM
lol norm will have a cally soon! mikesri has his old sri! -red 1! me n norm have had sh*t loads of novas between us lol over 20 in all i rekon?! :lol:

frog_southampton
20-03-03, 10:15 AM
can ya help me wiv my oil pump bro? i'll pay ya!

not sure if is oil pump...oil light comes on i got oil tho

Rusty 16v
24-03-03, 12:10 PM
There was at least 1 valver in the arena ;)

I made no effort to show it off though :lol: