Jay
30-10-09, 04:52 PM
Where is my ps3 i paid for 4 weeks ago?

Southie
04-11-09, 12:06 PM
Did you ever receive this Jay ???

dj_wudgey
04-11-09, 12:13 PM
its sh*t stuff like this it makes me not want to buy or sell over here!!

L33 LEG
04-11-09, 12:21 PM
he pm'd me last week asking if i wanted to buy it. i asked him about the situation between you two and he didnt reply lol

Plug
04-11-09, 12:28 PM
jay i think its time to file a dispute somethings not right there

dj_wudgey
04-11-09, 12:33 PM
thats **** that mate he's proper had you!! get intouch with brett his mate and try get his adress!! then you can make you owt decisions go down fill him on or call pigs and grass him that way!! id personally prefer to pay him a suprise visit me with a few mates and old trusty billy the bat!!

Edd
04-11-09, 12:47 PM
He seemed a sound lad when I picked up some wheels.

But if he's taken money for something then offfered it to someone else I'd say that's dodgey.

Wudgey, lol at billy the bat !!!!

dj_wudgey
04-11-09, 12:48 PM
yea lol billys ace!!

VXandy
04-11-09, 12:52 PM
If you must know it was offered to L33 LEG as Jay said he didn't want it which i do understand as if i had to wait this long i wouldn't be happy either, i've kept in touch with Jay throughout as i've been having a few personal problems, not that its anything to do with any of you!

L33 LEG
04-11-09, 12:59 PM
I understand it may not be any of our buisness however it would of been nice to get a reply from you after you offered it me. the way i see it is that jay paid for it and you didnt send it for whatever reason. you have now spent that money so you arnt able to refund him (due to whatever problems you have), so now could do with selling it to pay Jay off. If that is the case why didnt you get in touch with me so i could of paid you, or why didnt you just send the PS3 off to him?

Maybe i have all this wrong but if somebody has paid for something, problems or not, you need to do your part of the deal.

dj_wudgey
04-11-09, 01:01 PM
all i have to say is fight!!! lol

VXandy
04-11-09, 01:12 PM
I understand it may not be any of our buisness however it would of been nice to get a reply from you after you offered it me. the way i see it is that jay paid for it and you didnt send it for whatever reason. you have now spent that money so you arnt able to refund him (due to whatever problems you have), so now could do with selling it to pay Jay off. If that is the case why didnt you get in touch with me so i could of paid you, or why didnt you just send the PS3 off to him?

Maybe i have all this wrong but if somebody has paid for something, problems or not, you need to do your part of the deal.

I didn't reply as Jay changed his mind. I've already explained to Jay why i haven't sent it thats the only person i have to explain myself to.

I know i need to send it to him i dont need telling this and Jay knows why i haven't

VXandy
04-11-09, 01:13 PM

Grow up you scrawny little scr*te!

L33 LEG
04-11-09, 01:15 PM
You're right, you don't need to explain yourself to any of us. Hopefully it will all get sorted soon.

If it doesnt though let me know cos il buy it lol

dj_wudgey
04-11-09, 01:17 PM
Grow up you scrawny little scr*te!

f*ck you! p*ick!

Edd
04-11-09, 01:20 PM
I also agree you don't have to explain yourself to anyone.
If you have had personel probs that your buisness.

Might put people off buying from you in the future tho.

Wudgey, sounds like your on the point of getting Billy out !!! lol lol lol

General Lee
04-11-09, 01:23 PM

Sound like harry hill, but which is better. lol

dj_wudgey
04-11-09, 01:23 PM
I also agree you don't have to explain yourself to anyone.
If you have had personel probs that your buisness.

Might put people off buying from you in the future tho.

Wudgey, sounds like your on the point of getting Billy out !!! lol lol lol

ha ha yea he's ready lol its ace this thread lol

VXandy
04-11-09, 01:40 PM
id personally prefer to pay him a suprise visit me with a few mates and old trusty billy the bat!!

Just incase you think your man enough to come without your mates and bat i've sent you my address

let_nova
04-11-09, 01:42 PM
lmfao children this looks good for the VBOA eh guys. grow up or at least keep it in club chat

dj_wudgey
04-11-09, 01:42 PM
Just incase you think your man enough to come without your mates and bat i've sent you my address

**** u u big dong i was having a laff with edd when he said that but f*ck un ****er!! u ****ing nob head lol

L33 LEG
04-11-09, 01:48 PM
oh ffs lol

dj_wudgey
04-11-09, 01:50 PM
oh ffs lol

dunt worry im having a laff mate fpmsl!!!!! even though he's not!!

Edd
04-11-09, 01:58 PM
lmfao children this looks good for the VBOA eh guys. grow up or at least keep it in club chat
Do you really think they have the time to trawl thru this forum? Or would be that bothered?

Very entertaining this thread, takes my mind off my training course I'm meant to be doing ! lol

Southie
04-11-09, 01:58 PM
1. Post libellous, insulting, antagonistic, racist, aggressive or otherwise abusive remarks about any individual or company either within forum posts or the PM system. Any views expressed on this forum are the opinions of individuals and not of the club/forum as a whole.

:roll:

Spudly
04-11-09, 05:16 PM
^^^Exactly, it wont be tolerated on here, bans will be issued as in this case.