PDA

View Full Version : Spraying inside the car.

Ben (lurk75)
16-03-03, 04:59 PM
Right as most will know i have been stripping the inside of my car and now am ready for it to be painted, What sort of job is this as want to be prepared for what i get quoted.

I would imagine that it wouldnt be such a big job as the exterior as the quality of finish isnt so scrutinised.

Any ideas?

mikeoxford
16-03-03, 09:32 PM
guess its just like the outside?

you get what you pay for...............?

Ben (lurk75)
17-03-03, 02:07 PM
Just spoke to a guy i know, he is coming round to have a look in a while, his painting is very good, he is just unreliable as he gets soo busy. But he does owe me two favours. and he is scared stiff of my big mate. :lol:

whitey
17-03-03, 02:13 PM
JUST dont rely on him to do it! Ive had it and ive heard plenty of stories of cars in bodyshops with nothing being done, or the job being rushed since its not a full paying customer invloved!

Ben (lurk75)
17-03-03, 02:49 PM
No if he does it he does it properly, he is on his way round he just rang me.

There is no room in his place for cars to have nothing done. It is his and his dads company, when i went round there he had 8 cars parked outside to be worked on today and tommorow.

Ben (lurk75)
17-03-03, 04:44 PM
He has just been round.

?100 painted, prepped and with the paint. He is doing it next wedensday morning (after he has towed it to his workshop lmao)

Whilst he was here had a little word about the outside being painted. He said when he does the inside he will have a little browse and give me a price then.

mikeoxford
17-03-03, 10:30 PM
100 nicker aint bad