PDA

View Full Version : Nova in a song!!!!

Angus Closier
29-10-09, 10:26 PM
Might be a repost.....but I only just noticed myself.....the streets "has it come to this" talks about a sr nova at 1.58ish......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTS6INVmZGI&feature=related check it out!!!!

craig green
29-10-09, 10:26 PM
yawn........

Spudly
29-10-09, 10:27 PM
"Cos tony's got a new motor, SR nova, driving like a joyrider, speeding into the corner, your mother warned you it was a sound system banger" lol

L14MNP
29-10-09, 10:28 PM
"Pull up out front in the Vauxhall Nova, when I hit the bar it's ten pints before i'm over' 50 pence FTW. lol

Neg the OP for being a n00b and also for linking a censored version of that Streets tune! lol

Angus Closier
29-10-09, 10:29 PM
haha Sorry bit behind on that one......lol

Spudly
29-10-09, 10:30 PM
"when i pull up out front you see my vauxhall nova, when i hit the bar its ten pints before im over"

"look love ive got a fiver if ya let me see your jugs" lol

L14MNP
29-10-09, 10:30 PM
Also neg Spud for getting the lyrics wrong lol.

You forgot the joy riding!

Stuart
29-10-09, 10:33 PM
fiver for me tatty bo jangles..... DEAL

Spudly
29-10-09, 10:33 PM
Actually remembered it wrong i thought joyriding bit was after the speeding into the corner, its gotta be about a year since i last rocked out my streets albums, ive had J Majik on repeat lol

L14MNP
29-10-09, 10:34 PM
lol I have only heard Blinded by the lights in the last year or so IIRC. I think I have a sweet London Elektricity mix saved somewhere.

Crazy World FTW!

Stuart
29-10-09, 10:35 PM
Love the streets, so mcuh more to it than most folks realise.

blinded by the lights ftw

oh and empty cans.

infact a grand dont come for free got me through some rough times :)

L14MNP
29-10-09, 10:37 PM
Agreed mate. He's quite the wordsmith. A lot of people cannot appreciate how hard it is to come up with meaningful lyrics, or at least ones that tell a story without reverting to pieces and ho's lol

Spudly
29-10-09, 10:40 PM
infact a grand dont come for free got me through some rough times :)

Same here, the way it seems to work for me is when im down i bung on the streets and rather than get me down and depressed it gets me down to a level where i really think about the lyrics and the stories within them and makes my situations seem better and i end up thinking a way out of/around them.

Mike Skinner FTW:thumb:

Stuart
29-10-09, 10:40 PM
Agreed mate. He's quite the wordsmith. A lot of people cannot appreciate how hard it is to come up with meaningful lyrics, or at least ones that tell a story without reverting to pieces and ho's lol

boats and hos

have to say, everything is borrowed is also good at getting you back from a dark place too... different level to AGDCFF

Ben
29-10-09, 10:42 PM
Joe Walsh FTW!

L14MNP
29-10-09, 10:44 PM
lol @ Step Bros. I know all the words to that song :$

Mike Skinner FTW. Mitchell Bros. FTMFL. That 'Routine check' song was fcuking garbage.

wwmnw
29-10-09, 10:53 PM
Limp, you'll know this one lol

Hew hew hew hew am a charva al twok ya motor if ya in me way al run ya over swap the parts on me vauxhall nova grab a monkey n get yasel over lol :(

L14MNP
29-10-09, 10:55 PM
Never heard that one wmwmwmwnnwnwnwww.

How about 'Wardy Parrdy puddin' n pie nicked a Coswath GTi, when the bizzees came out to play Wardy Pardy spun it away' lol

Spudly
29-10-09, 10:56 PM
And round here the nursery rhymes go "hickory dickory twoc..." lol

wwmnw
29-10-09, 10:58 PM
Never heard that one wmwmwmwnnwnwnwww.

How about 'Wardy Parrdy puddin' n pie nicked a Coswath GTi, when the bizzees came out to play Wardy Pardy spun it away' lol

You've never heard it? Was big ages ago man about two years ago, was sung by a lad from Hartlepool I think, the beat was 50 cent in da club but this lads version was in da park.

You'll find us up the park brand new box of tabs but am strugglin to find mesel a spark, I can recite it almost word for word :cry: lol

L14MNP
29-10-09, 10:58 PM
hickory dickory twoc
Cue Saab BS from Sloth....

Continue lol

Spudly
29-10-09, 11:05 PM
Cue BS from Sloth....

Thats better lol

L14MNP
29-10-09, 11:07 PM
www.mmmmmmmmmnw

Lay down the lyrics man. I'll provide the beat. I wana hear this.