PDA

View Full Version : VauxStyle Nova Feature Car for Sale

Physbe
16-03-03, 05:24 PM
The legendry Custard Rocket that has been the heart of VauxStyle is now currently for sale due to a new car. There are various pictures on www.vauxstyle.com of the custard/creamy one. It is a 1986 car which is in good condition. The rear arches need some slight attention, and the passenger door will need attention if it is not sorted in the next sixm months. Now for the all important spec:

Engine: 1.6 16v C16XE engine with Mantzel Power box. All new sensors and ECU. Plus recent cambelt change. Full stainless Magnex System with 3'' Chrome Pipe. Taransmission is factory 5 speed box that came with GSi

Brakes & Suspension: Front brakes Astra 16v calipers, discs, and pads. Rear drums as standard. Suspension is full Bilstein Sprintline kit with springs. Handles like a dream:

Wheels & Tyres:4 x 15'' Team Dynamics Monza's with adonised blue centre cap. Completely scratch free, wrapped in Falken ZE-502 195-50-15
tyres

Bodywork: Most of the bodywork is still in original Gazelle, with the obvious addition of the VauxStyle bodykit including; grill, front and rear bumpers, side skirts, and spoiler. Single front wiper, and a yaris rear wiper. Rear lights are red(top)/clear(bottom) and are completely legal. Oval clear side repeaters and clear front repeaters. Also alloy lockable fuel cap.

Interior: Most of the interior is of GSi spec, including dash, seats, door cards, and all the trim in the boot. It currently has a blue carpet, but the grey ones are still available and can be sold with the car. Other GSi spec bits which are sold part of the car but not yet fitted, are the trim of the A, B, and C columns including the adjustable seat belt height. The electric windows are in good working order. The central door locking motors are installed and working, and only have to be wired up to the alarm via relays. Alarm is a cat 1 alarm and cat 2 immobiliser.

ICE: Kenwood Mask Radio/Casette with 10 disc changer secured in glove box. One Kenwood 4x100w amp powering 2xJBL 6x9's in stealth shelf and bridged to power 1x10'' Kenwood Sub (boxed).

If anybody is looking for a cheap car with a full spec, then look no further! Considering the car is nearly 17 years old, it doesn't look it, and with it's distinctive colour, is always a real head turner! It also has the private plate B16 NVA (Big Nova). I've owned this car for nearly six years, and it's seen many changes, but I can really say I've enjoyed it. I hope the next person gets as much enjoyment out of it as me. What I'm asking for it, you get a lot for your money which if bought seperately would cost probably more than double. I need a quick sale so I'm only asking ?900. Please email me direct as VauxStyle will soon be sold off, so the phone number will not go through to me. Email me at: paul@encho.demon.co.uk

Any questions just ask....