PDA

View Full Version : Nova 5dr 1988 43k 1300 (SR Engine)

kent14sr
28-10-09, 09:46 AM
I have the problem of too many cars and too little space so I am reluctantly putting my beloved 5dr up for sale.

Its a 1988 E reg 1.3L

45k genuine with original bill of sale showing the original owner px'd a yellow allegro for it! In daily use so mileage will go up!

Its the 1300 which is the SB engine (same as SR with pierburg carb) - pulls like a train. Really rare to find an SR motor with genuine 45k! Uses no oil or water! Starts in all weathers.

Really rare in this condition, when MOT'd in July went straight through with no advisories and the guy commented how clean it was (never welded to my knowledge)

Its the most reliable car I have had - been allover in it since we got it in January.

Was fully serviced for MOT in July - Oil/Filters/Cambelt/Plugs/Brake pads

Starts first time everytime and auto choke is fine.

Interior is immaculate with grey velour trim (standard)

It currently has black steel wheels on rather than the alloys in the picture and will come with standard tailpipe.

Modifications are lowered 40mm and a white SR tailgate plus SR steering wheel. I have standard tailgate and standard springs although the original tailgate had a spoiler fitted (since removed) but can go with the car. Clear indicators are also fitted though I have orange ones.

MOT till July 2010 and tax until Feb 2010

It doesnt have to sell as am putting my other cars up for sale too, but it is a very genuine car.

Price £600/sensible offers and am not looking to be messed about. If you are genuinely interested please come and view. I am not putting endless pictures up for timewasters/photo collectors but welcome genuine enquiries.

Its in Ashford, Kent and I will not deliver or meet anyone as I do not have the time due to young family.

I am confident the new owner would be very happy with the car!

Note - original locks/never damaged and one key for all! Garaged for most of its life and owned by same family from new before we got her.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/cdburley/02082009184.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/cdburley/02082009183.jpg

Novaboi_1991
09-11-09, 12:38 AM
Free bump mate,

can vouch for the condition, is very clean, always wanted this, but simply cant afford it :(

kent14sr
04-01-10, 12:12 PM
Updated and back up for sale

General Baxter
21-01-10, 06:45 PM
empty your inbox darling

kent14sr
21-01-10, 06:59 PM
empty! just for you:)

kent14sr
21-01-10, 08:30 PM
provisionally sold to a well known member on here