PDA

View Full Version : Got shouted at :(

Rexy
26-10-09, 08:22 PM
Was chatting to my mum as you do and mentioned another nova is on the cards. Riggy knows my mum and how she is, anyways...

I got a little told off pmsl hahahaha :tard: I fail. Nomore cars are allowed on her drive hahaha.

Unit time baby Ouhhhh yeah!

wwmnw
26-10-09, 08:24 PM
My mother is quite the same. Women will never understand a mans love affair with cars, just like men will never understand woman's love affair with make up/hair thingys/dresses and shoes. Oh and them little gay dogs with no fur.

Rexy
26-10-09, 08:27 PM
Mate, you dont understand the amount of cars which have been built, destroyed, rebuilt, repaired on her drive. LMFBO...

Its a shockingly large amount...

Jon_nova1
26-10-09, 08:30 PM
I got mine while she was on holiday, she can't really say much, as i rent the house of her anyway, it doesn't stop her complaining though lol i remember having 3 cars at one point, and only one worked lol

Andy
26-10-09, 08:31 PM
I got given an ultimatum before-either my old 309gti got scrapped or i got kicked out lol.Just for one last pis5 take i stripped it and left it on bricks outside the house for 3 days.Oil everywhere lol

Jon_nova1
26-10-09, 08:33 PM
lol i did that with my old mazda 323F...well not the oil thing, but it sat outside with no windows no wings, no bonnet or exhaust and half of the ignition system missing lol

surprised someone didn't report it to the council as it was on the road lol

John
26-10-09, 08:39 PM
Lol, i seem to remember a certain clio getting rolled onto it's side, wasn't that at your mums! lol

Rexy
26-10-09, 09:27 PM
thats the one john, i can see her point ha ha ha

Mike
26-10-09, 09:32 PM
My rents said the same Rexton LOL

Im allowed all the cars under the sun ASLONG as I dont take the engines out of them lol so I'm bidding in salvage auctions instead lol lol

Rexy
26-10-09, 09:35 PM
lmfbo, worse bit is i dont even live at her ha ha ha.

Andy
26-10-09, 09:35 PM
My rents said the same Rexton LOL

Im allowed all the cars under the sun ASLONG as I dont take the engines out of them lol so I'm bidding in salvage auctions instead lol lol
What is it with rents and engines coming out? why is it so bad?
Why is it embarassing?

Mike
26-10-09, 09:37 PM
What is it with rents and engines coming out? why is it so bad?
Why is it embarassing?

Fcuk knows mate, but it doesnt help taking engines out your mates cars on your dads drive, or having a complete ready to go YB sitting on a pallet in your dads garage for 3 years either lol lol lol

Lynsey
26-10-09, 09:45 PM
My ma' is hamazing :D no complaints EVER! When I lived with her (until a few months ago) in our little terraced house with one parking space, I always got priority :thumb: Mums FTW!!

Andy
26-10-09, 09:47 PM
Fcuk knows mate, but it doesnt help taking engines out your mates cars on your dads drive, or having a complete ready to go YB sitting on a pallet in your dads garage for 3 years either lol lol lol
i bet youre really popular..........lol

Mike
26-10-09, 09:58 PM
i bet youre really popular..........lol

You guessed it lol lol my dad thinks ive got rid of my Nova shell LOL its just hiding in safe storage for the time being as itll make a reappearance in a few years :D

Riggy
26-10-09, 10:28 PM
You guessed it lol lol my dad thinks ive got rid of my Nova shell LOL its just hiding in safe storage for the time being as itll make a reappearance in a few years :D

FPMSL :thumb:

Riggy
26-10-09, 10:29 PM
Was chatting to my mum as you do and mentioned another nova is on the cards. Riggy knows my mum and how she is, anyways...

I got a little told off pmsl hahahaha :tard: I fail. Nomore cars are allowed on her drive hahaha.

Unit time baby Ouhhhh yeah!

OHH now that i can imagine would have been funny lol , but to be fair she has said that for the last 3 nova's , let alone the 2 clio's and the xsara haha

Bubba
26-10-09, 10:30 PM
my mums finally given up on lecturing me. told her i was pickin up a new engine and she just said "oh how nice" haha since i dont live there any more she has no say :D then again last time they were on holiday an mr2 appeared on the drive way and after 4 years ive finally cleared my stuff out the garage

Rysee
26-10-09, 10:33 PM
My mum likes cars she has a Turbo which i don't, but she hates old cars!

GRUNT 16V
26-10-09, 10:35 PM
you got owned !!!!!!!!!!!

Been there more times than i can remember glad to see someone else getting the same treatment
I thought it would be great to move out so i could do it some more but the better half (missus) has very different ideas to me

MK999
26-10-09, 10:35 PM
I just mentioned getting a diesel daily runner and my mum said "you just bought that other one, shell for your red one, what are you gonna do with that?" build it "well why do you need another car then?" lol

accompanied by confused and disapproving looks

draper
27-10-09, 07:11 AM
when i moved back briefly i wasnt allowed my car on the drive as it had just been presscreted - then my dad damaged it swapping a spring on his mondeo and i was allowed my car on there lol

now i have no drive :(

poxy terraced houses

edit - pics of mum ? angry women are sexy

Rob
27-10-09, 07:24 AM
edit - pics of mum ? angry women are sexy

LMFAO lol

just for you draper :thumb:

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0902/milf-demotivational-poster-1234912839.jpg

Pete
27-10-09, 10:22 AM
my mum actually likes me workin on my car so she dont mind me having it, im allowed up to 3 cars at the side of my house ( i got a long drive ) and she said its fine :)
gives me somethin to do instead of annoyin her :DD

L33 LEG
27-10-09, 10:23 AM
i get away with anything at home. i have completely taken over the basement, garage and all of the outside space! up until recently iv had my 4 cars all parked here and when the parents go away i seem to fill everywhere with scrap cars. i had 7 or 8 one time last year lol

however my mum seems a little more strict at the moment and when i tell them im buying a fourth car again i dont think shes going to be too chuffed. the only problem i have with all of this space though is that when i finally move out (which is going to be soon hopefully) im going to struggle to store all my parts and cars :(

Riggy
27-10-09, 10:37 AM
^^ just move your parents out and you keep the house lol

brainsnova
27-10-09, 10:51 AM
my vespa's in the livingroom lol and my mums fine about it

craig green
27-10-09, 10:53 AM
another nova is on the cards.

lol Priceless. :thumb:

[edit] my folks are completely intolerant of any Nova related activity these days.

L33 LEG
27-10-09, 12:18 PM
^^ just move your parents out and you keep the house lol

i kick them out to spain for half the year. im just trying to make them move there permanently now lol