PDA

View Full Version : I got hit by a polish uninsured driver.

Annie
25-10-09, 09:18 PM
Hey guys,

Im not in the best of moods, After a good meet (south central) which I enjoyed. On the way home I got hit by an uninsured polish driver in a ford ka. She cut my bf up in his saloon which was a near miss, he over took her followed by myself, she then drove into me on the nxt roundabout.

She spoke no english, lucky the police drove by & found some info out about her. Polish plates & no insurance to drive in the uk.

Broken front bumper, Wing & drivers door. Possible suspension damage o/s wheel.

If anyone has any spare please pm me (5doorhatch)

thanks Annie x

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/Walshy-Sri/SUC53051.jpg

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/Walshy-Sri/SUC53050.jpg

let_nova
25-10-09, 09:19 PM
so she cut you up, and the 2 of you overtook her? WHY?

auzzy2000
25-10-09, 09:22 PM
This should be in the bnp thread.lol.lol.on a serious note.pain in ar£e does my head in that sort of thing

djshaggeh
25-10-09, 09:23 PM
The same thing happened to my girl friend in slough, they wrote off her ka and drove off. You'll want to get in contact with these guys

http://www.mib.org.uk/Home/en/default.htm

and obviously your insurence company.

Southie
25-10-09, 09:26 PM
Lucky for you the police were involved. How much damage was there?

Stuart
25-10-09, 09:29 PM
I'd say call europa management services, but for a nova they wont really care

Annie
25-10-09, 09:45 PM
so she cut you up, and the 2 of you overtook her? WHY?

We were driving on a dual carriageway, My bf was in the outer lane & she pulled out on him then pulled back in. he over took her followed by myself, she then started tailing me coming up to a roundabout. She over took me on the roundabout & cut infront of me hitting my o/s front. She then drove off & stopped a 1/4 mile up the road looking very shocked.

nova_saloon
25-10-09, 10:15 PM
o dear how ****, right after our meet an all. was a mint more door to. btw as i saw youre b.f. drive out i do rate him btw for the sponge in the pertrol cap hole. gotta watch out for ****s with lighters

Annie
25-10-09, 10:37 PM
o dear how ****, right after our meet an all. was a mint more door to. btw as i saw youre b.f. drive out i do rate him btw for the sponge in the pertrol cap hole. gotta watch out for ****s with lighters

Iam abit gutted but it could have been alot worse. Yeh Someone nick his cap afew weeks ago in a carpark. been running the tank on near empty. Did have a universal one but it kept falling out. Sponge is the only thing we could find today lol , Theres one in the post thanks to, nuds sr

brainsnova
25-10-09, 10:39 PM
ive heard of spongy brakes what does a spongy fuel cap feel like.

AlexW
25-10-09, 10:39 PM
5door wings arnt cheap :(

Saloony
25-10-09, 10:41 PM
The polish have a habbit of doing this, there fav is to target the vunerable and claim money out of them 'we not go through insuranceski, we settle cash' type thing. Many people fall for it. Should of lamped her one.

Brettski
25-10-09, 11:00 PM

quality +replol

Jack
25-10-09, 11:41 PM
Typical, there's a few front wings on ebay, some cheap ones too but no cheap 5dr OSF.

The polish have a habbit of doing this, there fav is to target the vunerable and claim money out of them 'we not go through insuranceski, we settle cash' type thing. Many people fall for it. Should of lamped her one.
There was a thing on the news the other day about a bloke who people hired to purposefully crash their cars so they could claim on insurance (as in, he'd force people to drive into the back of him). He got busted because he used the same roundabout every time and the eagle eyed people in the office overlooking it noticed him, started taking pictures and contacted the police lol

[edit] I assume the police have taken all her details with the intention of prosecuting for no insurance?

http://www.confused.com/top-tips/motoring/car-insurance/what-do-i-do-if-i-m-hit-by-an-uninsured-driver-2336798742

Spudly
25-10-09, 11:42 PM
There was a thing on the news the other day about a bloke who people hired to purposefully crash their cars so they could claim on insurance (as in, he'd force people to drive into the back of him). He got busted because he used the same roundabout every time and the eagle eyed people in the office overlooking it noticed him, started taking pictures and contacted the police lol

I saw that too, 93 seperate crashes all in the same spot, he wired the brakelights so they didnt work and stood on the pedal hard so people simply went up the back of him:eek:

Annie
25-10-09, 11:53 PM

Going to report it to my insurance tom & see what they say. I have her address which is in woking/surry. The police are involved as she has been in england for nearly 2 years & her car still has polish plates which she hasnt changed. The police took her car well what was left of it, Nova came off pretty well compaired to plastic ka :)

wwmnw
26-10-09, 12:23 AM

Spongy?

~~joycey~~
26-10-09, 03:15 AM
Should of lamped her one.

+1

peester
26-10-09, 08:01 AM
simples!